first day! part 1

HELLO MY DEAR READERS! I AM BACK! 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dami pov

First day........first day of ever going to the same school as my sister after years.....I am nervous. ahaha to think my sister could make me change my whole personality....I dont even know why I am this scared....I should have protected her! I should have made sure she didnt get hurt that time! slade was right.. I am a useless kid. I should have died! atleast she wont have gotten hurt. 

"Damian. time to go" father says breaking me out of my thoughts. "ofc" I say getting up walking towards the door following father 

As we make it near the school father turns to me "Damian be on your best behavior, dont fight , kids here are weaker than the kids in gotham." "ofc father" 

I hope my sister had a better life then me.......

flashback

"ARE U CRAZY?!" Father yelled as he dragged me back to the HQ "Not my fault there was a girl getting harassed by a man twice her age......" I mumble looking down

*BANG*

"DONT TALK BACK TO ME DAMIAN WAYNE! WE COULD HAVE CAUGHT THE JOKER IF YOU HAD JUST STAYED IN YOUR POSITION! " Father yelled after banging the table in between the changing rooms and the stairs. "Jason wouldnt have gotten shot!" father yelled as I went into the changing rooms locking the door behind.........

*whimper* I dont understand him sometimes.......I am still just 12? are all parents like this? mother was better than this........ this is the 15th  time in 3 days......I get yelled at for everything I do!  father never even had a proper conversation with me...am i that useless? was grandfather right? I want uhkt! Someone please bring her back! I want to go home......

flashback ends 

I walk out the car and walk towards the principals office with father.....

mari pov

"MARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" I hear as a force knocks into my bed almost knocking me off. I groan as I open my eyes "get off me chloe!!!!i cant breathe!" I mumble out under her weight pushing against my chest "sorry! but we have to goooooooooo" she yells getting off and running out my room......

15mins later

"you look so pretty marinette!" tikki says looking up and down at me. I was wearing a black t-shirt with a greyish blue  pencil skirt which came down till my mid thigh with a matching blazer which came down till the end of my skirt. I had a black belt which was 4 fingers wide to tie the look up. I had my hair down with a few strands in 2 braids at the front with was later tied in the back. I had a necklace which was silver and had a hourglass inside a silver ring. I had black heeled boots on with my badge and ring

 this 

satisfied with the look I turned to tikki "thank you tikki!" I grabbed my bag and walked out the door

satisfied with the look I turned to tikki "thank you tikki!" I grabbed my bag and walked out the door . we had a week before school blazers were implemented......"CHLOE GET DOWN FROM THERE!" I saw the most weird thing I could see........chloe on top of the kitchen island dancing to the song "just dance" while nath stood down panicked everytime chloe would dance too close to the edge. 

chloe had been wearing black jeans with a sweater like tee shirt with full sleeves , pushed back till her elbow  which was beige in color with a black belt around 3 fingers wide with black high heels . Her hair was down and curled. she was wearing a watch on her wrist with her ring and badge

while nath was wearing a red hoodie with dark blue jeans with a pair of nike shoes and had his badge looped onto his belt loop

while nath was wearing a red hoodie with dark blue jeans with a pair of nike shoes and had his badge looped onto his belt loop. he had gotten a hair cut a after school yesterday

 he had gotten a hair cut a after school yesterday

with a black watch

anddddddddddddddddddddd chloe has taken the fall! nath and his quick reflexs caught her thank -"chloe! I Told you! stop dancing on the counter ! do u ever listen?!" "pfft" "MARIIIIIIIIIIII" Chloe yelled jumping onto me "lets gooooooooo" she yelled grabbing hder bag and basically telephoned out of the room. "You look really pretty..." Nath said looking me up and down before handing his hand out to me....I giggled s I took his hand and we walked out "how much coffee did chloe have today?" I asked "about 5 cups...." hmm we are going to be dealing with a hyper chloe the whole day...I subconsciously giggled ..I felt a light push on my hip "*grasp* nath! How could u!" I exclaimed dramatically realizing Nathaniel had hip butted me! Laughing he said " what are u giggling to yourself about?"

Honestly Nathaniel is a good looking guy! He was never a introverted person in the past... he only acted introverted.... he was a confident guy who made bold moves and took risks to get what he wanted. He was the guy every girl wanted! His art is amazing! He made art pieces with sold for more than 100k!

Me and nath.....we have been friends since we were 13 ...I don't think I could live without him "Mari? Marinette !" I heard Chloe yell " huh?"  "Are u ok Mari?" Nath asked as he open the car door, when did we get here?

"Hmmm guys! About the person we replace first......let's replace ******!" I said clapping my hands together "YES I LOVE YOUR MARI"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                ~ 911 words