30

Lisa POV

"Hey, mind if I join you?" I don't have to look to know who it is. I just nod and looked at the beach.

After eating and continued enjoying the carnival we decided to come here. I looked at my friend's who are playing in the waters and the other playing in the sands.

"I know who you were staring at earlier" He suddenly said that made me look at him. "A hooded guy, standing behind a tree"

"How?" Was the only thing that came out of my mouth.

"I first notice the guy when we were thrift shopping. I keep seeing him looking at you and Jennie. The second time was when you and Jennie arrived earlier at the parade" He explained. "You didn't notice him when you both were thrift shopping, didn't you?"

"No, but It did felt like someone was staring at us. Though every time I look, no one's there"

"You perhaps don't know the guy?" He asked and I looked at him seriously.

"No. Because if I did, I would have put him behind bars for stalking" I said seriously before looking back at my friends.

"Don't worry, Tae is guarding Jennie well. He sees her as her own sister, he won't let anything bad happened to Jennie" Jungkook assured. I just nod and kept my eyes on Jennie playing in the waters.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

"Love, what were you and Jungkook talking about earlier?" Jennie asked as she layed beside me in the bed.

We just finished taking a bath, after we got home from the beach. We're both now laying in bed.

"Oh, nothing. Small talks" I said while I checked on some emails on my phone.

"Really? You both looked really serious" she paused and looked at me then continued "I wanted to approach you earlier" she pouted.

I kissed her forehead. "We just talked about how he and Tae got their jobs and I got curious" I lied. I hate lying to her. She just hummed and placed her head on my chest and wrapped her hands around me, as if I'll leave her if she lets go.

I didn't mind her and just continued opening emails on my phone. While my other hand is wrapped around her.

I didn't know it was getting late when I heard her cute snores. I look at her sleeping face, remembering every small details. I don't know how many times I have said this but, she really is a work of art. She is heaven itself.

I turned off my phone and placed it in my night stand and placed myself next to Jennie's. Everytime I wake up next to her, always feels like it's the first time. I didn't know what this girl did to me, to make me head over heels over her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You sure that's everything?" Tae asked, checking every bag if nothing is missing.

We are finally on our way home, we have to catch a flight later. I'm gonna miss this place, especially the memories we made here. This was a very fun and unforgettable week.

"Yes, I double checked the bags and luggage's" Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

"What about you love?" Jennie asked me.

"Yea, I think everything is complete" I said as I load our luggage's in the car trunk.

"I'm gonna miss this place" Nayeon said as she put on her sunglass. I jod in agreement.

"We'll come back again. Soon in the future" Rosé said as she eats a corned dog.

"Where did you get that?" Jeongyeon asked pointing at the corned dog.

"Some guy wtih a cart was selling it earlier" She said with her mouth full. Gross.

"Jeez, don't talk when xour mouth is full" Irene said as she cover Rosé's mouth with a tisue.

"Guys, let's go?" Bam said as he points at the car. We all nod and thanked the staffs for accomdating us and for treating us well. See you again soon Bohol.

———————————————————
Hey guys. I'm sorry for any typo and wrong grammars. Please excuse my mistake's.

Like and comment ❤️
Suggest of y'all have any suggestions.
Stay safe everyone.

Ily🤟