chapter 8 how it all started

Maya: I never expected love to enter into my heart at such a young and tender age,but I regret the day I gave in to love......

How it all started......

A boy and his sister were brought from India to the United State to stay with their uncle after the loss of their parents, they were whole heartedly welcomed into the Agnihotri family.

And that was the very first time the 12 year old Maya set her eyes on the 19 year old Ariyaan. She liked him from the very start, but he was least concerned about her, his top priority was his sister, he only saw her pain, happiness and nothing beyond that. Maya decided to confess her love for Ariyaan on her sweet sixteen, but that became the greatest mistake of her life.Ariyaan was 23 years old when his uncle handed over his dad's bussiness to him, he was only bound on making the bussiness a success and nothing more.

...............

Giving her a bright smile. "Happy birthday Maya"

"Thank you Riya"

Raising one of her eyebrows. "So what of my birthday gift"

Handing Maya a wrapped present. "Open it and find out"

Opening the present she exclaims."My goodness you got me a locket, this is the best gift ever, and it also has our pics in it, I love you so much Riya"

Hugging her."I love you more Maya"

"Your my soul sister, my sister from a different mother"

"Awwwwn, Maya your so cute" Winking at her with a smile."Did my brother gift you or even wished you?"

Feeling all rejected."No he didn't"

"Brother is so forgetful at times"

"You know dad handed over the business responsibilities to him since his done with college"

"Yes that's true, but uncle shouldn't have given him such a big responsibility, and if he's so busy when will he have time to fall for this beautiful cousin of mine"

"Snap out of it Riya"

"Brother is just too stupid to realise how much a beautiful girl like you loves him"

"Riya..!!,please don't say such things about him"

Mischievously smiling."Ohhhhh,so your protecting him instead of supporting me, not bad"

"It's not like that Riya"

Snapping her finger Feeling all excited after having an idea. "Maya let's do this!! We should arrange a little birthday lunch for you and brother so you can confess your love for him. And he would be a fool to say no"

Playing with her hands nervously."Are you sure Riya?"

"Trust me Maya everything will be fine"

"Okay, then what should we do?"

With confidence. "We will arrange a mini birthday in the dinning room since uncle and Aunt went out to a launching. Then we will plan on how you will propose to him"