massage: chapter 45

"you still want that massage?" scarlett pulls away.

"what kind of massage?" i say lowly, looking down on her, my hands still on her waist.

"i- w-well.." she looks anywhere but my face.

i place a finger on her jaw and lift her chin up.

her eyes connect with mine, finally.

"you know two can play this game Y/N!" she rolls her eyes and pulls away.  i stay in my place without saying a word.

she slaps my head gently, but at the same time hard.

ow?

"comon." she grabs my hand and takes me upstairs.

as we're walking up i'm rubbing the side of my head.

"oh stop it, i didn't even hit you that hard" scarlett speaks up as she opens the room door and throws me aggressively on the bed.

"take off your shirt" she turns around and grabs something out of the dresser.

i quickly take off my shirt, and bra.

she then turns around with a small bottle of oil in her hands.

"why are you using oil?" well this is something new..

"i'm gonna give you a massage?" she says confused.

i thought..

"i thought-"

"oh yeah! you're not getting any until i feel like it." she smiles. all cause of that teasing thing, she HATES when i do that as a joke.

"WHAT? why?" i yell elbows supporting my weight as i'm layed down on the bed.

belt unbuckled.

pants all the way to my v-line.

topless.

"now turn around." she literally DEMANDS me.

i sigh and turn around, layed on the bed.

after a small minute i finally feel the cold oil, and her warm hands on my back.

my body flinches.

"oops, sorry i didn't know it was cold." she apologizes.

her palms dig deep into my back.

"do you think i'll win?" i speak up after a couple of minutes in silence.

"can i be honest with you?" she asks, and i can just FEEl her looking away.

"yes." i respond.

"i think so, but it all kind of sounded the same to me?" her thumbs dig into my shoulders.

i groan before laughing.

"what?" she questions me.

"no- it's just funny because you're right!" i let out a small moan.

"moaning? already?" she adds on.

"it feels good, what can i say?" i roll my eyes. even though i know she can't see my face.

" the interviewer asked me, if i have ever thought of being a composer.." i say quietly again after a few minutes of natural silence.

"a composer?" scarlett questions.

"yeah.."

"well what do you think?" and i can just feel her eyebrow raising up as she talks.

"i'm- well- i've never thought about that, some people compare me to chopin which is a huge compliment. so maybe i could possibly do it? i just don't know." i sigh.

"you know i'll support you in whatever you choose to do Y/N." she speaks up.

"i love you"

"i love you too!"

it had been at least ten minutes since we had that conversation.

"i cant believe i'm dating a genius, who was once called a child prodigy." scarlett whispers.

"i cant believe i'm dating SCARLETT JOHANSSON!" i yell. she laughs.

"like you're name is way better then mine! if we were to get married would i get your last name? or would you get mine?"

i somehow bring up the subject of marriage, into a conversation of geniuses.

"i think you would get my last name! it'll just sound better Y/N johansson." i can feel her smiling as her palms rub on my back.

"it does have a nice ring to it" i smile.

"how are you feeling?" she changes the subject.

"so good, and horny." i answer the blonde truthfully.

"horny? huh? you're still not getting any Y/N, sorry baby." she responds.

i let out a sigh.

"just give me a kiss" i give up.

"fine turn around, and quick!" scarlett PROBABLY rolls her eyes, i don't know i cant see.

i turn around facing scarlett, and she's not looking at my face.

"i forgot i wasn't wearing a shirt" i look down to find my abbs, and my breasts staring at scarlett.

"whatever." she says blankly.

she leans in and connects our lips, my hands travel to her waist.

our tongues sword fight for a minute, and i push scarlett's front on mine, so our bodies are touching.

"stop it!" she yells as she pulls away.

"stop what?" i question her as i sit up.

"stop trying to do whatever this is!" she motions her hands.

"what?"

"this seduction shit! get in the shower up!" she yells.

i roll my eyes and follow her to the bathroom.

40 MINUTES LATER
SCARLETT POV :

me and Y/N we both laying in bed now, not on our phones but just staring at eachother.

"you're so beautiful" she speaks up, and her minty breath hits my face.

"thank you baby!" i smile and blush.

which she definitely notices because a huge smirk appears at the corner of her lips.

"goodnight i love you mami" Y/N gives me a kiss on the cheek, and turns around to fall asleep.
i turn around to the other side.

mami huh? well her tiny accent is hot when she speaks any different language.

"i love you two Y/N" i smile to myself when i feel her arms around my waist.
i slowly drift off to sleep .