Chapter 14 : The Time Between Engagement and Wedding...

Third Person's P.O.V

After 3 day's of Engagement Taehyung flied off to Japan for some business conference purpose where the debate for new tender is held..It was supposed to be a 20 days business trip but due to some work he had to stay for 10 more days and it took 1 month..

First Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun and Mrs.Kim Soomin opposed saying he just came back from US 3 weeks ago and also it's not good to go out of the house especially if you are a groom or bride (Asians superstitions 🤦)  before marriage or proper precautions but Mr.Kim convinced them somehow..Yoongi and Namjoon couldn't go because the work comes under Taehyung's department and it needed his presence...

Jimin and Jin didn't pulled any stunned after the engagement ceremony...They got very nice punishment (According to their Husband which was physical abuse) at the same night when Halmoni called their Husbands and them to her room...to even think of doing something troublesome..The wounds they got after the beating of their husband healed properly except for that Jimin can't stand for two days and Jin forehead had a bandage.. Inspite of seeing their son's harsh treatment towards their son-in-law's nobody said anything to Namjoon and Yoon-gi..And what can even Jin and Jimin except from them? The reason for their punishment was this house people only in the first place and also it was too common at that time...

On the other side, Kook started attending school just after his engagement because of the internals, assignments, presentations given by the teachers to complete before exams..

Mrs.Jeon was not happy with Jungkook going to school right after the engagement but he couldn't stop him...Kook asked just one thing from her and that is to let him complete his High school..So she couldn't say anything...

Time was flying very quickly..The Kim's and Jeon's went back to their life 1 week subsequent of event...
______________________________________

1 Month, 15 Days Later...

Taehyung returned Korea 15 days back from Japan...His work their went smoothly earning him a new tender...He bought Many gifts for his family members while returning...His Halmoni and Eomma welcomed him just like before how they did when he returned back from US, cooking his favourite...

Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun got very happy when his grandson bought holy book and some offering from Byodoin temple when he visited..She blessed Taehyung with good wishes...

Taehyung bought gifts for all the family members including the Jeon's and (do I need to tell it?) His Fiance..

He showed the gifts he bought for Jeon's to his Halmoni who had a very neutral look on her face..It was clearly seen that she was not happy with it..

Taehyung asked Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun if he can visit Jeon to give them their presents but Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun clearly decline saying..

"Tiger, why did you even bought presents for them? Don't forget you are the groom a Man if anything it should be them to shower you with gifts...And this is the first and last time i am saying this make sure you remember it in future..okk?"
Taehyung was too stunned to reply anything..Groom? Shower with gifts to him? But why? Weren't they were doing enough by trusting their son's life to him? So why should they give more? Infact it should be him who should thank them..

Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun was looking at Taehyung with a stern look clearly demanding a response...

"Yes, Halmoni." Taehyung after debating in his mind agreed..Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun smiled at his response..

"Now give me all the things you bought for the Jeon's..I will give it to them when needed.."Taehyung wanted to give the gifts to Jeon's himself but he trusted his Halmoni so he agreed giving the bags to his Halmoni and went to his Room..