39. Wake up to a new brother/puppy

I asked for some help naming this chapter. I said I would tell everyone whose suggestion it was. And now I feel like an ass because the person that suggested this name told me not to say who they were. So I went back and fixed a lot of my errors instead. The word count too.

================================================================================

6516 Words

It's been 2 days since Tiggger passed out in the hallway. And for the last 2 days, every dragon at the school behaved like perfect students. Most of that was due to Glenn. He told the others, ordered them really, to be on their best behavior or he would rip them apart. He never said why he gave that order, but everyone knew it had to do with whatever Tiggger said to him. He never told anyone what Tiggger said either. He would only say that he understood something now that he didn't before.

For the last 2 days, Tiggger has been sleeping for the most part. When he would wake up, it was just long enough to be fed. Just like a newborn infant, he only had enough energy for Mary to feed him before he would fall asleep again. Zake was the one that would tell Mary when he was about to wake up so he could be fed. Everyone including Ruby would hold him and change him. He slept in someone's arms the whole time. Nobody was willing to let him sleep alone.

He was taken to classes and to the cafeteria in someone's arms. The only time he was put down was when he needed a change. Even while taking a bath, he was in someone's arms.

At first, his family, mainly James, was in a panic. But when Zake said he could feel him and that he was just sleeping, they calmed down. Ruby said "Sometimes Dragons hibernate when they use too much of their magic or energy all at once. He just needs to recharge his batteries and he will be fine in a couple of days. As long as he keeps getting enough food, he will be fine." Morph had put a bracelet on him to keep track of things like his pulse, temperature, and blood pressure.

Something else that happened during those first two days. Littles and their doms that were in the room when he went all Dom, came to him. They all wanted to see him. Most just pet him and hoped that he would wake soon. The whole school had found out that Tiggger had protected them somehow. The Littles kept saying that he stood up to Glenn and told him to stop being mean to everyone. To, "No be monster or Tiggger would make him smaller than Puppy forever." But none of the Doms heard Tiggger say anything like that. They all just heard him growling at Glenn.

Tiggger was carried to every one of his normal classes. Even tho he was asleep, Ruby said that he could still hear what was going on around him somewhat. And that it would be better for him if he didn't stay in a cave or their rooms all the time. So the only time any classes were interrupted was when Mary, and whoever had him at the time, got a message saying that Tiggger was waking up and needed to be fed.

Everyone found out pretty quickly that Tiggger would not drink from a bottle. The first-night Zake tried trying to let Mary sleep. But when he couldn't get Tiggger to latch on to the bottle, he woke Mary up. Less than 2 seconds and he was feeding. From then on, they didn't even bother with the bottles.

The whole time Kendria stayed big and helped out by taking care of her mate. Even Rio offered to be big so he didn't burden the family. He was told how to be big again but the others talked him into staying small for now. That way he could get used to being small. Not to mention the whole family really wanted to have another little one around to hold and cuddle with. It didn't really take much convincing. Rio was actually starting to be more comfortable being his Little self. He was really starting to be able to control the extra emotions that he has been suppressing for so long being an adult. He actually suggested that if possible, more of these puppies should be made for either Littles or even Doms to try. For a couple of days at least. "Maybe have them in the playroom. That way people could come in and be small for an hour or two if they wanted. It could be a reward for everyone. You get 2 hours of playtime for being really good. No need to be in charge of anyone and all you have to do is get a diaper put on you for the time you're small. And of course, you get a stuffed animal to hold during that time."