CHAPTER FIVE;; Pure Ecstasy

Jake's Pov:

"Sunghoon? What are you doing here" I asked my brows in surprise. " I want to get a tattoo," He said, shrugging with a small smirk. " Really? I have to say I'm surprised... right what kind and where do you want it?" I asked, making my way towards him. " I want a tattoo on my back near my shoulder blades I have a pic of what I want" Sunghoon said while showing me the pic.

 " I want a tattoo on my back near my shoulder blades I have a pic of what I want" Sunghoon said while showing me the pic

" WOW, are you sure you want this one?" I asked, gaping at the tattoo. He meekly nodded. " Right come into the room and take off your shirt and lie facing the bed" I said, getting my inking tools ready. He went in. My heart thumped at every minute and the thought of touching him sent me to paradise.

 I asked him to take his shirt off and worked on the tattoo. I was working on it when I heard a soft groan from him. " What's the matter? Does it hurt a lot" I asked, blowing on the tattoo. " Hm.. I'm alright just wondering how much longer" he asked. " Just 10 minutes more just hold on" I replied, working gently.

 Time flew by and I was done. He got up and looked at the tattoo. " It's beautiful, thanks!" He said. " Nah don't mention it, remember to wash your back with lukewarm water and wrap it with a bandage" I said, washing my hands. He walked up to me and was about to tell me something and tripped. Thank god I caught him but the next minute I knew his lips were on mine. His eyes widened but I wanted this. I kissed him slowly enjoying his mouth against mine and he kissed me back and minutes felt like hours in pure ecstasy. " You did this on purpose, didn't you? '' He asked, holding onto my neck. " Wow I wouldn't wanna admit that cause it would boost your ego" I said grinning widely.

RIGHT IT GO FRUITY PEEPS<3

Till next time,

Vio signs off<3