Lust's Virtue: Part 1

Lucas x Blaise NSFW chapter, a completed goal on Tapas. Pussywillows can also support me there through ink!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fuck! Does he seriously have to speak like that in public?! Literally, no shame! No shame at all!

Lucas was angry as he carried Lust, holding onto the globes of his ass since he clung to him like a tree. His fingers pressed into the squishy flesh, making him question if this was really an ass of a dominant alpha.

He ignored the forest floor twigs and thorns scratching his ankles. Why the hell am I angry? Why, why, why??

Secretly, Lucas knew the answer, failing to acknowledge it. He hurried away from the Jeep where no one could hear them. Otherwise, Teru would think he was the biggest hypocrite in existence for what he was about to do.

Lust nuzzled into the crook of his neck. "Release your pheromones," he purred.

"No."

"I want to smell it."

"No."

Go further into the woods.

His feet crunched on dead leaves. The warmer weather called to the evening creatures. Crickets chirped their songs. Fireflies speckled the darkening background with their luminescence. Birds flew into their nests. Lucas clenched his teeth when he felt a fiery sensation above his groin. There was something else that piqued his interest, too.

What...is this scent?

It was vanilla, burnt and slightly bitter. It was like an ultra-rare dessert left too long over a bonfire, cooked with expired ingredients found by the pack's scavenging group. Not bad in any way; you either liked it or you didn't. To Lucas, the charred aroma was one that excited him, beckoning him to locate the source-

He made eye contact with Lust, who glared at him with shining red eyes, pupils vertically slit to resemble a snake.

A snake that was going to lash out and kill him.

"Release your pheromones," Lust commanded.

He stopped in front of an old, towering maple tree with fresh grass sprouting around the base. This was a suitable spot. No one would bother them here.

"And if I...say no again?"

"Do it," Lust dared him in a demonic, guttural voice.

Still holding Lust's weight, he pushed the vampire's backside into the tree for support. He found where the burnt vanilla came from. Lucas buried his face where the scent radiated, brushing the flat of his tongue over delicious skin. Is this what Lust smelled like when he was equally pissed off?

His inner alpha stirred with excitement. Rather than give this spoiled brat what he wanted, Lucas taunted him.

"One word. N-O. No-UGH!"

He felt a searing pain in his shoulder, then pressure.

SLURP. SLURP.

Lust had his fangs deep into him, sucking thick droplets of blood. With every suction of his life force repainting Lusts's pale face into a normal peach hue, his legs couldn't help but shake. It wasn't from holding another person's weight or fatigue caused by the nasty infection seeping from his cut.

It was trauma, simple as that.

Vampire fangs piercing him had become a trigger, forcing him to remember events he had subconsciously locked within his mind. Forget them. Don't reminisce. Get through the day as normal.