Kevin x reader

Requested Yandere Kevin x Female reader to be specific

(How old is Kevin? 😭)

I'mma try something out-

Author's pov-

"Please contact this number if you've seen or know about this female she has been missing for a couple weeks now and her family have been worried sick the police are doing everything they can to find them" the newsman announced.

"She was last seen last Monday when she told her parents she will be visiting a friend of hers ,her friend has informed us that she went walking after a fight they had and haven't heard from her since" the newsman added as an image of a female appeared.

"This is a picture of the 19 year old female known as-"the tv was turned off before any more information was given by the missing person.

(Before all of that missing stuff)

Your pov-

"Hello! The name is (y/n) (l/n) its probably unnecessary information but do you by chance sell ring pops?" I said to the guy who worked in he candy shop.

He stared at me for a bit before giving me and answer.

"I like your name ,im Kevin and yes we do sell them i haven't restocked them but if you give me a sec i can get one from the back" he said giving me a nervous smile.

"Ooh then can you get me 4?" I said giving them a smile back as the nodded.
"This guy Kevin was kinda cute" i thought to myself as i chuckled a bit.
I saw him return with the ring pops and handed it to me.
"How much would that be?" I said as i reached for my pocket .
"Oh it's alright,it's on the house" he said placing his face on his arms.

"That's kind of you but i wouldn't want you to lose your job"i said as i adored his features.

"No need to worry about that " he replied to me as i pulled out 20 dollars.
"Here keep the rest as a tip! " I said before he tried to give it back.
I could hear him protest a bit but i didn't look back for the risk of him not accepting the cash.

.
.
.
Present-

Your pov-

I crossed my legs trying to get comfortable in the room i was in.
It was a pretty nice room ,nice decorations and all but it wasn't when i was forced in .
I tried getting out once and that wasn't pretty.
I saw someone die in my eyes by the guy i thought was a sweet cute guy.
But it was just something i had been thinking.

Flashback

"Woah are you the lady that's gone missing?" Someone said as i nodded.

"The name is ***** , i was camping nearby but don't worry I'll help you " he said dialing a number on his phone as he tried breaking the window.
Once he did he came inside to check if i was in good condition.
"Please hurry i don't want him to come back " i whispered in fear.

"Who is 'him' exactly " he said checking for data .

"(Y/n) my love~" i heard Kevin say as the door handle was shaking.

I felt a bit of tears out of fear roll down my face as the male suddenly stood in a defensive pose.

"Oh who's this ? (Y/n) sweetheart you know guest are welcomed!" Kevin said as he fully open the door seeing the broken window.

I saw the male about to attack Kevin but Kevin had other plans.
I saw him smile as he pulled out the nail covered bat he always had.

"Not so easy" he said as he slammed the bat at the man's face scratching his face and stopping his tackle.

I saw the anger in Kevin's eyes as he kept hitting the guy who well.. tried to help me get out.
His head was now ass mushy as blood splattered everywhere.
Kevin chuckled as he closed the door.
"Don't worry sweetheart no need to be scared" he said leaving me my daily food as he went to fix the damage.

End of flashback

Your pov-

"Guess what I brought!" I heard Kevin's voice say .
I was moved into his house after that incident.
He wanted to be with me even more.
I saw him sit in the corner of the bed as i gave him a fake smile.

Yea i am afraid out of my life ,i wanna end my life cause of this suffering but why do I have these silly feelings towards him?

He handed me a plate which had a piece of cake. It looked pretty delicious i wasn't going to lie.
"Try it i promise you'll love it" he said as his smile widened.
I took a bite out of it enjoying the sweet taste out of before i tasted a metallic flavor,i didn't care so i continued eating it.

"I taste delicious don't i?" He said as i looked at him a bit confused til i realized the only thing that has a metallic taste in a body was blood.
I spat out the cake as i heard him get a bit upset.
"C'mon don't you love me? " He said caressing my face.
I thought for it for a minute.
I had to tell him a half lie i guess?

I nodded as i saw him smile before his face got closer to mine .
I felt his lips on mine ,i really couldn't reject this feeling but i felt kinda disgusted accepting it as he bit my lip causing me to winced in pain a bit.

I heard a knock downstairs as Kevin let go of the kiss annoyed.

"Don't worry sweetie I'll be right back" he said heading downstairs leaving me alone Locked again,i heard rambling outside before i heard a gunshot.
I was alarmed i must say.

"(Y/n) let's go to that place you've been wanting to go!" I heard Kevin say opening the door seeing he was covered in blood making me afraid to move.
"W-what happened?" I said as he shushed me .

"No need to worry about that , everything will be just fine whenever you open your eyes again " was the last thing i heard before i felt something sharp and small enter my wrist ,as my vision blurred.

__----____----___----____----___----____-----__

I'm not sure :D

I don't feel like making a part 2 lol-
(Why? To much on my plate at the moment)