☆Part 23☆

EunMi's View

Someone- "What do you think you're doing?!" It was Jungkook. Wow, daebak.

Krystal- "O-oppa... She t-tried to h-hit me so I just defended myself..." Again. Here comes the fake tears.

Me- "No I didn't!"

Krystal- "She said the same thing to me again!" Fake tears come after another. And another.

Jungkook- "How could you..." He believes in Krystal. Pathetic. But my eyes were getting teary too.

Me- "Can't you just believe me once?! Once, Jungkook. Once! Is it that hard to believe in me?!" The tears came out.

Someone- "What the hell is happening?!" I recognize that voice. Chanyeol.

Krystal- "E-EunMi th-threatened to k-kill m-me because she w-wanted to have J-Jungkook..." Fake tears. I cried even harder.

Chanyeol- "Don't lie! She would never do such a thing!"

Jungkook- "What do you know?"

Chanyeol- "More than you! Stay away from EunMi from now on," Chanyeol took me by the shoulder and we left.

We walked towards a bench and a vending machine and sat down.

Chanyeol- "I'll get you something to drink," he went to the vending machine and got two drinks.

Chanyeol- "Here," he placed the drink in my hand.

Me- "Do you think I would really do such-" Chanyeol cut me off.

Chanyeol- "You would never do that. I know you EunMi. Stay away from Jungkook," I nodded.

Chanyeol is like a brother to me. Without him, would I still be here? I remembered meeting Chanyeol when I was younger. We met in kindergarten.

Chanyeol- "I don't want you to hang out with Jungkook."

Me- "I don't even want to be near him or Krystal."

Chanyeol- "Good. Want to go get ice cream?"

Me- "Nah. Thanks for asking though. I should get going," I got up but Chanyeol held my hand.

Chanyeol- "I can send you home."

Me- "No thanks. I need to loose weight. And I'm totally fine," I faked a smile so he wouldn't worry.

Chanyeol- "You're already skinny! And are you sure you don't want a ride?"

Me- "I'm sure. Bye!"

I headed to my locker quickly and grabbed my stuff and then left.

I decided to go get bubble tea before heading home.

-----------------------------------

Sehun- "Noona!!! I haven't seen you in like forever!!!!"

Me- "Well you see me now," I faked another smile.

Sehun- "Coconut bubble tea?"

Me- "Yeah and can you give me some macaroons?"

Sehun- "Sure," he headed back and started getting my order.

A few minutes later Sehun came back with a mini bag full of macaroons and a coconut bubble tea. I paid him and then left.

I walked to the nearest park to settle down and call my parents.

*Note- I really haven't talked about EunMi's parents so I'll just say like 1-2 facts about them.
1) Her parents work with Jessica's fashion company.
2) They're in the USA working.*