Chapter 22~

*A/N: This one will be short, sorry :(*

~~

*Brian's P.O.V.~*

Every time I kiss Jeordie, it feels like I'm one step closer to being human. Right now, My little Monkey has his arms and legs wrapped around me, and gently rolling his tiny hips on me...Yes, this is exactly what it sounds like.

Well after leaving Sheri's cottage, I had one more place I wanted to show him, and I brought him to a secret waterfall close to Sheri's cottage, and we decided to go for a little late night/early morning swim.

We were just having fun, swimming in the large pond that the waterfall emptied itself into, splashing each other and whatnot. Then one thing led to another, and now we're here.

My hands gripped his small thighs, and he had buried his face in my neck. I was letting him have his fun, and didn't wanna ruin it for him....Gotta switch it up, right? 

I'm quite surprised he didn't wanna go freaky deaky on me, this was sweet and gentle...It's what making love is supposed to be. Although moans were barely above a whisper, they were the sweetest sounds I've ever heard.

Everything about him is perfect, and I damn my father for treating him the way he has, all these years. I love everything about him, and he's too fragile to have someone as cold and merciless as my father, hurt him.

When we both finished, he pulled back and pressed his forehead against mine.

He kissed me and said "I love you."

I kissed him back and said "I love you, too...Together as one."

He smiled and said "Against the whole world." I smiled and we got out of the pond. As we got our clothes back on, I had this weird feeling...I couldn't explain it.

Jeordie must've noticed something was off, based on my facial expression, and asked "You okay, Brian?"

I nodded and said "Yeah...Yeah, I'm fine...I just felt weird for a second." He nodded and said "Okay, baby..We should get back before they start to notice, and the suns gonna rise in a few hours. 

I nodded and said "Come here my little Bride." 

He smiled and came over to me. I kissed him on the forehead, before scooping his tiny body up in my arms, making him squeal and giggle. He wrapped his arms tight around my neck and I said "Hang on tight." Before speeding off towards home.