32

Ty'Quan
3 weeks later

Kay still hasn't been speaking to me since the whole club situation and her getting mad at me for letting the strippers dance on me

Kay still hasn't been speaking to me since the whole club situation and her getting mad at me for letting the strippers dance on me. I've been sleeping in the living room and she's been in the bed room.

I know I fucked up but it ain't like I fucked anybody or nunnadat. But I did what I did and there's nothing I can do but try and show her that I love her and give her space.

I went in the kitchen and Kay was wiping down the counters. "I'm about to go buy some steak , I can get you some seafood if you want some" I told her. She looked up at me then looked back down.

"Look I know you're still upset but I know you want some seafood , You and I both know you want some too." I said.

She continued wiping down the counter and then washed her hands after. "I'll go buy my own food." She said.

"That's the first time you spoke to me in almost four weeks close to a month." I said and she looked up at me and rolled her eyes.

"I mean you expect me to talk to you after you promised me you wouldn't ever lie to me but then you ended up doing it anyway" she said.

I sighed and rubbed my forehead "Look ma , I'm sorry I just ain't want you to trip out on me but I shouldn't have lied about it tho I was wrong for that." I said.

She looked up at me and scrunched her face up "The fuck you mean you ain't want me to trip on you? I wouldn't have had a reason to trip on you if you wasn't doing dumb shit" She said.

"A nigga just miss sleeping with his girl at night and talking to her" I said.

"Mmhm I'll think about allat" She said and I smacked my lips.

"So you forgive me"

"I guess but that don't mean I'm still not upset about it , You broke the trust that I had for you" She said.

"I understand and imma earn that trust back I promise! Just let me show you" I told her.

"Okay Ty'Quan" She said laughing.

Later on...

"TY'QUAN BRING YO ASS IN HERE" My momma yelled. I went in the living room and she was standing with her hands on her hips looking down at my shoes.

"What" I said and she scrunched her face up at me.

"Fuck you mean what? Why's your shoes in my living room you know I don't like shoes on my carpet that's bringing dirt in the house." She said.

"Would you prefer me to walk in the house barefoot and leave my shoes on the porch before I come in?" I asked her.

"You know you're never to old to get your ass whooped by your mother so keep testing me boy" She said and I laughed.