one hundred & twenty

one hundred & twenty, venice film festival

SEPTEMBER

after a month of therapy, elsie was slowly recovering and had made enough progress for her to be able to attend the venice film festival for the premiere of sinner's desire.

sinner's desire was premiering the day after don't worry darling was to premiere and elsie had attended the premiere with hayden in support of her two best friends.

now, the actress was getting ready for the panel before they were set to make an appearance on the carpet.

elsie and her team had decided to go with a pink blazer and slacks with a matching bra to wear underneath with silver glitter shoes.

the actress thought it was best for her sake to hide her figure, not wishing to bring attention to her weight considering it was the reason she was in therapy in the first place.

her team had decided to straighten her hair and pin down two strands of hair and have her makeup be as neutral as possible to compliment her outfit.

as her makeup artist applied the final touches, a knock was heard from the door before hayden walked into the room with a small smile on his face.

"hi baby." he smiled once his eyes had set on elsie.

"hi my love." elsie smiled as her makeup artist finished the final touches.

"you look beautiful." he breathed out as elsie wrapped her arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"and you look handsome." she whispered before she leaned forward and connected their lips in a sweet kiss.

"are you ready to answer their burning questions?" he remarked causing elsie to chuckle.

"no but it's part of the job." she shrugged before she turned to her stylists.

"thank you so much. i'm literally in love." she smiled causing them to smile in return.

"it's always a pleasure, elsie." they replied before the two actors made their way out of her hotel room and down towards the lobby.

the couple would be riding in a car with henry and natalie to the panel before they would be split up to ride on a boat to the film festival.

as the two approached the lobby, natalie made eye contact with elsie and had immediately pulled the girl into a comforting hug.

"i'm so glad you're okay." she whispered so only elsie could hear.

"me too." elsie replied as she leaned into her embrace.

"i wanted to call but i thought it was best i give you some time to heal." natalie informed her with a smile.

"thank you." elsie smiled as they pulled away from each other.

elsie turned to henry and hugged him.

"i'm so glad you're okay." he muttered as he pressed a tender kiss on the top of her head.