Chapter 23~

*Jeordie's P.O.V.~*

When we reached the mansion, Brian carefully set me down on the ground, and took my hand in his. 

He kissed my hand and I asked "Why can you stay with me, tonight? We could go to the guest house, and you can sleep with me in my room."

"Darling we can't do that, cause of the sun." He said, causing me to pout. "Aww...Well then I could hide you in my room with me."

He smiled and said "As much as I'd love that, we can't....But how about you come to my room, and you can sleep in bed with me?"

I smiled and said "I'd love that."

He smirked and said "I figured you would. Now we gotta be very quiet, my Love...Be like a mousie." I giggled and said "Okay." He smiled and quietly opened the front door. 

All the lights were off, so they must all be sleeping. We quickly but quietly, went upstairs to Brian's room.

We went inside and when we closed the door behind us, we heard someone say "Hello boys."

We jumped and when Brian turned the light on, we saw Hugh sitting on the bed. My heart sank, and I saw all the color drain from Brian's skin, even though he was very pale.

"D-Dad...What are you doing here?"

He looked at us and said "Well let's just say I heard from a little bird, that my son was fucking a human."

Olivia...She told him?! After she promised not to!

"Where is she?" Brian asked, his voice turning cold.

"Let's just say your sister is a little...Restrained at the moment...Oh and she didn't have to tell me your little secret...Lets just say, I had to bite the truth out of her."

"You hurt her and I swear to God, I will be the one who kills you."

He smiled and said "Awww how sweet...But you can't exactly kill me, when I chain you to the floor, and burn you alive."

He looked at me and said "And you....I'm gonna have some fun with you, you little whore." I held onto Brian, but was pulled away by some guy. 

"Hey! Get off of me! Get off of me! Brian!" I said, reaching out to him.

Brian tried to run to me, but was held back by a couple other guys.

"Jeordie! Don't fucking touch him!"

We reached our hands out to each other, and before my finger tips could touch his, I was yanked away.

"No! Let me go! LET ME GO!!" I screamed, squirming in their grip...They weren't even phased by it. I managed to slip away and I started running back to Brian's room. I know it sounds stupid, but I can't leave him there alone, especially with his psycho father! 

But they caught up to me and they dragged me away, with me screaming Brian's name.