CHAPTER 8

A/n : HEY GUYS IM FINALLY UPDATING, THIS ONE IS A SUPRISE FOR YALL BUT NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE MOSTLY FILLED WITH TEXTING OR WHATEVER. BUT YEAH ENJOY LOOK YALL! xoxo 💋

ADRIANNA POV

We had finally got home after the fight I had with that bitch Kayla. If I see her again, oh she will be finished. But that's beside the point. I was still super pissed, BECAUSE WHY WOULD THEY STOP ME. AND SHE WAS FLIRTING WITH MY BOYFRIEND? oh hell no. I sat down on the couch next too Jobe, it was just us since Jadon and Jude continued with there jolly life.

I was still pissed off so I had a mad face. "Baby are you still upset?" Jobe said, having a bit of a sad face. " yes I'm still a bit pissed off, but not as much as I was before." I said, looking at him in the eye. He looked at me and we held eye contact. " your so leng love." He said, smiling. BRO THAT SMILEEEEEEE LIKE HES SO FINE BRO AKSKSJ. I couldn't take it anymore.

SLIGHT SMUT WARNING (TW) !

I SLAMMED my lips into his as he fell back on the sofa. Since I was still mad a bit, I came off a little rougher than I should've, but that didn't stop me. We where kissing for like 3 minutes already, so we can count that as a make out session I guess? He started breathing a little heavy, AND WOO LORD. At one point I heard moans throughout the kiss, and just too tease him, I cut the kiss.

JOBE POV

All my brain remembers was me staring at her and then a make out session. It happened so quick but I wasn't complaining. Adri came off a little rough but I was fine with that. She probably was a little rubbed off a bit. Eventually it got really heated and I was feeling something. I started breathing heavy and I couldn't hold it in anymore. I tried my best but I couldn't. I let out a moan, and then another, and so on.

She teased me. I was confused. She cut the kiss short. I was still breathing heavy and whimpering a bit. UNTIL I REALIZED SOMETHING. bye I caught a BONER!?!? Bro that's embarrassing. I saw her looking, and it wasn't fair. I WAS GONNA HAVE BLUE BALLS 😭! She smirked at me and i gave her a ' innocent look '. I knew that got too her. So that was payback.

She came back down and gave me a short kiss before she laid down next too me, just talking until we fell asleep around 7 pm for a short nap.

A/N: FINE ILL WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER. BUT ITS JUST TEXT MESSAGES, NOTHING TOO SPECIAL. ALSO I NEVER WROTE SOMETHING LIKE THIS SO IF ITS ASS DONT JUDGE. ALSO THANKS TOO MY ONE AND ONLY MARIAM FOR BEING THERE WITH ME, LOVE U BAE 💗💗💗! Xoxo 💋