Chapter 24~

I had no idea were they were taking us, but I just hoped they wouldn't hurt us...I can't bear to lose Brian...Not now, not ever. 

After what felt like an eternity of walking, Hugh stopped in front of a large metal door. I looked around and saw that we were in some type of tunnel system. 

Hugh turned to us and said "Gentleman...Welcome to the execution chamber." He opened the door, and motioned the guys to bring us inside. They dragged us inside, and my heart stopped...This was the chamber Sheri saw in her vision...And it looked exactly like her drawing.

I looked over and saw Olivia sitting on the floor, with chains attached to her wrists. The chains were bolted to the floor, so she couldn't get out.

"Olivia!" Brian yelled, trying to get to her. But the guys kept him back.

"Let me go!!" He said, pushing them away. They tried to grab him, but he punched one of them square in the face, and bolted over to Olivia. She was crying and when Brian got to her, she said "I-I'm sorry, Brian...I'm so sorry."

He pushed some hair out of her face and said "It's okay..It's okay,"

She shook her head and said "No, it's not...I failed you."

"You didn't fail me, it's not your fault."

"Oh enough of this, chain him up!" Hugh demanded. I looked at him horrified...How can someone be so cruel? Especially to his own children?

The guys walked over to Brian, grabbed him, and chained him down a few feet away from Olivia. Brian looked over at me worried and shouted "Don't you fucking touch him! If you hurt him, I will rip you apart!"

"You're a monster!" I said, looking at Hugh. 

His smirk faded, and he stormed over to me. I cowered in the corner, but he yanked me away from it.

"NO!!" Brian yelled, tugging furiously at his chains.

He smacked me hard across the face, and my face was flaring in pain.

I held my cheek and looked back up at him, only to be hit again.

"STOP IT!!" He pleaded. 

"DON'T HURT HIM!!" Olivia yelled.

He punched me again, and I fell to the ground, landing on my side. I tried to crawl away from him, towards Brian, but he grabbed me by my foot, and dragged me back.

"Please..." Brian croaked, tears streaming down his face.

Hugh picked me up from the ground by my throat, and started squeezing. My eyes went wide, and I grabbed his hand, trying to loosen his grip. But he was stronger.

"You defiled my son."

"I love him."

"You've brainwashed him...Falling for a human...You and your species disgust me."

"I didn't brainwash him...I would never hurt him...I make him feel human."

I watched as his eyes turned red, and he tightened his grip on my throat.

"Dad please! Stop!!" Brian yelled, his voice cracked, and it broke my heart.

"Please.." I choked out, struggling to breathe oxygen that wasn't there. "Have mercy."

"Why?! Why shouldn't I rip you limb from limb?!" 

I looked him dead in the eyes and said "Because if you kill me, you'll kill your grandchild."