1.1 mythomagic

Hazel and Will had both just left their boyfriends in the Hades cabin to 'bond' and stuff like that. Hazel was quite worried about what was gonna happen but Will kept reassuring her, saying that Nico won't bite anyone.

After a couple of hours, they decided to check up on them. They were laughing as they walked in but immediately stopped when they heard screaming.

"THATS NOT HOW THE POSEIDON CARD WORKS! IVE TOLD YOU THIS LIKE FOUR TIMES FOR GODS' SAKE!"

Nico was looking intensely frustrated and annoyed while Frank looked really scared. It was sort of a funny scene which made Will giggle a bit.

"Will!" Hazel slapped his arm and walked over to them, holding her hand out to Frank. "Nico, that was not nice."

"I never said I was nice." He huffed, taking his cards and organizing them.

"Apologize. Now." Hazel demanded and Will tried to stop himself from laughing out loud. Frank was trying to hide behind Hazel which wasn't working obviously.

"No." Nico rolled his eyes. "It's not my fault he-"

"Nico!" Hazel exclaimed and Will released the smallest giggle. For the first time since Will entered the room, Nico looked at him. "Will! Don't encourage him!"

"I'm not- C'mon Hazel, he's not being serious."

"Yes, I a-"

"Sweetheart, I'm trying to help you so please keep quiet for now." Will smiled gently at Nico.

"Oh my gods, you guys are so cute!" Hazel squealed a little, distracted.

"I'm sorry, Frank." Nico grunted, crossing his arms. Will had a dorky smile on his face as he walked over and threw an arm around Nico's shoulders.

"See? Just be nice to people!" Will said in an as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

"Shut up, Will!" All three of them exclaimed and Will threw his hands up.

"Well, I'm going to help Percy out with this experiment he's doing with Leo and I am not leaving Frank with you, so.. see you later guys!" Hazel smiled and gave Nico a hug before leaving.

"That wasn't very nice of you." Will pouted, turning to Nico.

"No one ever said I was nice." Nico rolled his eyes, looking up at Will. Will grinned and lowered his head to place a small kiss on Nico's lips before plopping down on the floor where Frank was sitting.

"Wanna play?"

"Do you want to cry?" Nico raised a brow.

"Oh, I won't be the one crying, death boy."

"Bring it, Solace." Nico squinted and sat across from him.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡