~16 A Sleep Over? 😴

"Matt!" Bonnie screams before taking off like a bullet in his direction

"Matt!" Bonnie screams before taking off like a bullet in his direction. Matt turned around just in time to catch her as she jumped into his arms.

"Bonnie?" he gaped.

Bonnie nods her head while tightening her hold on him as she bury's her face into the nape of his neck. "Oh My God, Bonnie!" he wrapped his arms around her tiny frame and held onto her like his life depended on it."You're back!" he cried.

Bonnie just took in the scent of Matt. She'd truly missed him. He seemed to be the only actual normal thing in her life right now.

Their embrace lasted about three minutes long before Bonnie pulled away and kissed Matt's cheek with a tearful smile,"Hey." she says.

Matt managed to smile through his own tears,"Hey." he says.

Bonnie reaches out and takes his hand in hers,"I've missed you, so much." she says.

Matt pressed his hand to her cheek,"I missed you, too." he says with a smile.

"Okay, get your hand off my girlfriend before I bite it off, Matty Boy." Damon's voice sounded from behind Bonnie.

Bonnie rolled her eyes as Matt gazed down at her in shock,"I am not your girlfriend, Damon." she says.

"I thought we went over this, BonBon." he says.

"We're dating, that is it, nothing more." she says.

"Whoa, wait, what?" Matt gasped. "The two of you are dating?"

Bonnie turned to Matt,"It's a long story." she says.

"Long story short, I fell in love with her, she feels the same way, now we're dating." Damon says with a smirk as he appears beside Bonnie and wraps his arm around her waist and pulls her into him while kissing her lips.

" Damon says with a smirk as he appears beside Bonnie and wraps his arm around her waist and pulls her into him while kissing her lips

Matt sighed,"Well, Bonnie, if you're happy then I'm happy for you." he says.

Bonnie smiles up at him,"Really?"

He nods,"Yeah."

"You don't think I'm making a mistake? You're not angry, like Elena is?" she questioned.

Matt reached down and took her hand in his and brought it to his lips,"Elena will get over it eventually. You deserve to be happy, Bonnie." he says as he gazed into her eyes,"You've given up so much so that the rest of us could have a life and be happy. It's your turn to have a life and be happy. And if that means Damon is reason for that then screw Elena." he says.

"For once I agree with you, Matty." Damon says with the raise of his brows.

Matt threw him a glare,"Don't call me that." he spat.

Bonnie ignored their bickering and threw her arms around his neck in another embrace,"Thank you, Matt."

"No problem, Bonnie." he says.

"I love you, so much." she states.

Matt chuckles,"I love you, too, Bonnie." he says.

"Hey, am I suddenly invisible here?" Damon groaned.

Bonnie chuckled as she pulled away from Matt and turned to Damon,"Don't worry, Salvatore. I love you, too." she says before placing a kiss on his lips.

Matt chuckled,"That is something I am definitely going to have to get use to." he says.

Bonnie blushes,"I know what you mean." she says before clapping her hands together,"Now, I want to know how you guys feel about a Full House Sleep Over." she says.

"A what?" Damon questioned.

"Full House Sleep Over. It's when all of us and our friends gather at one house dressed in our pajamas and talk, play games or sleep, whatever." she says.

"You want us males to have a sleep over with you and the girls?" Matt asked.

"Yes. I know it's a lot to ask but I've missed you guys and I'd really like to have all of you in one place, under the same roof at one time."

"You're right, you are asking a lot." Damon says.

"I know but I really, really, really want this to happen. Please, just for one night!?" she says.

Matt glanced over at Damon before looking at Bonnie,"I'm in." he said with a shrug.

Bonnie squealed and kissed him on the cheek,"Thank you, Matt!"

He chuckled and looked at Damon for his response,"What's it going to be, Damon?" he asked.

Damon shoots him a glare before turning his attention to Bonnie,"Fine, I'll do it but I am not doing anyones hair, nails or make up and I am damn sure not going to put up with Elena Gilbert's attitude." he groaned.

Bonnie leaned forward and kissed him,"Thank you, you won't regret it." she says before rushing off to call Caroline to help her set it all up.