~Bakugo~

-Bakugo's POV-

Growing up. I was praised by everyone once I got my quirk. I loved it. I felt like my quirk was superior to everyone else. That is, till she showed up. The one and only Gojo (Y/n).

A young smiling (Y/n) stood in front of a vulnerable Midoriya and a crying kid.

My explosions didn't phase her at all. She was the one to disrupt my superiority. But I was glad that I only met her a few times throughout the coming years. Though, there have been a few times where she would appear out of nowhere to save Deku.

"Katsuki-chan! Stop being mean to my Izuku-chan!" She said.

"Hah?! You're dating Deku?" I said, feeling a slight hurt feeling but shrugged it off as annoyance.

"Hm? Nope, unfortunately." She let out a small sigh, "Unless you want to date little ol' me~" She smirked, getting close to me.

"Tch. As if." I said, walking off. Though, as I walked, I felt my face heat up a bit.

Then we entered U.A.. It grew even more annoyed that I would have to see her and Deku there. Then the same classes. I grew even more annoyed seeing her flirt with every single damn extra.

(Y/n) grinned wrapping an arm around Kirishima, who blushed, "Eiji-chan! I say that we go on a date!"

"E-Eh?! I-I, well...it wouldn't be so bad." He smiled.

Then the Sports Festival happened. She obviously took first since she was the strongest in the whole school, while I was restrained.

Summer rolled around and seeing her with that brat, opened my eyes a bit. Seeing her smiling like that made me realize something.

Seeing all those smiles, the grins, the smirks of hers through the years...It made me realize how much I love her. Even if I pushed her away, annoyed with her, or just plain ignore her...seeing her smile made my heart skip a beat.

"Katsuki-chan!" She called out with a grin.

"Katsuki-chan! Let's go buy mochi!"

"Hey, I think you'll like this spicy candy, Katsuki-chan!"

Once I saw that smile disappear from her face when the villains took us...It made me want to protect her with everything I had. I wanted to see that smile once more...even if it was a small one.

"There's no reason for me to keep going..."

Those words replayed in my head over and over like a broken record. The lifeless voice of hers, her lifeless eyes...She looked like a doll. Just sitting there. I had made it my mission to protect her and make her smile once again.

Once I told her those words...she cried. This had to be the first time I have ever seen her this vulnerable in front of me or at all. Then I saw it. The small smile.

"Thank you...Katsuki."

After the attack...I promised myself to protect her like she protected me all those times before. She stood up for me from those heroes in the Sports Festival. Now it's my turn to return it.

I may not know her past...but I know she's been through things harder than I have. She became my everything. I may not show it...but she is.

"Thank you for everything, Katsuki..." She said, kissing my cheek, making me blush slightly.

" She said, kissing my cheek, making me blush slightly

(A/n: You have no idea how long it took. But feel free to paint it if you want, just don't remove my user obviously.)