𝒄𝒉. 𝟐 。゚゚・

@reliameis just added to their story
15 minutes ago

@reliameis just added to their story15 minutes ago

halaandhalaandi want a milkshake too 🙁

halaandhalaand
i want a milkshake too 🙁

arelic
wine and kebab*

halaandhalaand
🤩

heyyyyjude
bad mix man 💀

— — —

Antonela watched as Leo picked up the phone.  Ciro, their youngest, was sitting on the floor playing with the lego blocks. He would make towers and then Mateo would kick them down. Antonela held back a sad smile remembering that her firstborn daughter used to love playing with legos so much.

Her golden little girl had been missing for 15 years now and everything her sons did now, just reminded her more and more of their little Lia.

"What?!" Leo gasped and Ciro jumped up in fright at the sudden yell, "What do you mean? Are you sure?"

Antonela looked at Leo in worry. He was not in the habit of raising his voice. He was pacing around madly, burning a trail through their carpet. He had a hard grip on his phone and Antonela worried about what he was being told. Was someone hurt?

"Why is she all the way there?" Leo asked before he shook his head, "Wait, when are we leaving?" he waited for a moment before his face twisted, "That's late! Xavi, is there any way...fine, I understand, when are you coming? Alright, I'll tell Antonela, see you," Leo hung up the phone and put it in his pocket. He wiped his face with his hands and murmured something so low she couldn't hear. She saw his hands shaking and in worry, she called out to him.