When you guys confess

Freddy
You walked into the office and sat in the comfy chair thinking how would you confess to him that you didn't notice Freddy walked in. "Um Y/n I need to tell you something." You came out of your thoughts and stared at him "Me too." "Well you see I-I l-like you..." You both stuttered at the same time and stared at each other "You like me Freddy?..." (Should I say you or I?) you stuttered while looking at him as he blushed and nodded "Y/n would you mind being my girlfriend?" Freddy's asked staring at you patiently, you smiled happily and hugged him "I would love to!" You yelled as he sighed full of relief knowing that he had you and no one is going to take you away from him.
Chico
Chico blindfolded you and led you somewheres in the pizza place *cough* the kitchen *cough* he soon removed the blindfold and what stood in front of you made your heart melt. There was rose petals around the kitchen with a few of your ( favourite scented candles) but what made your knees weak most was a handwritten message from Chico 'Y/n would you mind being the only girl that fulfils my heart? Do you mind being my girlfriend? Yes or no?' You circled yes and hugged Chico "I would love to be the one in your heart!" He smiled at your answer and gradually hugged you back
Bonnie
Bonnie woke you up from your quiet slumber in your room, "Y/n I need to tell you something..." Bonnie spoke to you as you stared at him sleepily "Yeah?" You mumbled rubbing your eyes and sitting up right and looking at him "I... I like you!" Your eyes widened at those three words Bonnie spoke "You like me? I like you too!" You said as you kissed him on the lips then pulled away "Now let me get some sleep you goofball I'm tired. Bonnie smiled touching his lips while looking at your sleeping form 'I finally have her.' He thought before going downstairs (pretend you have a two story house if you don't! I only have a one story house so I ya)
Foxy
(I'm just going straight forward)
You ran up to Foxy blushing furiously and confessed to him watching him stand there not moving while he was blushing to "Um Y/n I like you to back. So would you mind being my girlfriend?" Foxy asked looking at you. You smiled and hugged him "Of course!"
(Okay it was short I might add more characters like Vincent, Phone guy (Scott), Mike, Jeremy all the other characters but for now just enjoy this chapter. Bye my little munchkins!)