Chapter fifteen

Currently, updating might be slow, because I am writing where there isn't any internet connection. During lunch, I will be able to post all the chapters. I promise!! Please tell me what you think about Julie's decision. And Dennis, he's not going to walk the plank. I'm saving him. He is my pawn. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! I'm making you guys hold onto the edge of the ship! Literally, you probably are all yelling at me for not killing Dennis. But you know, he is my charecter. He is equal to all the other characters. So, what if I killed Leo, or Van? What if I made the choke hold strong enough to make Van lose all the oxygen in him? Right, I thought you guys wouldn't want that. Same with Dennis. Just because he is evil, doesn't mean I am going to kill him!! Anyways...moving on to some action packed chapters...

I am sitting with the Captain. He looks hurt. But from what? Then I see him get up. And go to Leo. Dead. All I can say. Dead. He lies in a pool of blood, his eyes wide with shock. Who could have done that? Dennis. He holds a dagger, covered in warm flesh and blood. I gag, and look away. It's all my fault. I told captain about Dennis' plan. He kept his promise of killing them If I tell. Van is missing too. Where could he be? I head to the watch basket. When I step inside, I am greeted by a dead body. I shriek. I tumble out of the basket, and fall to the ground.

Dennis picks me up by the throat.

" You nasty creature. I told you that if you told them, this would happen. You totally ignores me. Now we shall see what happens to you."

He throws me to the ground. I try to get up, but he puts a foot on my chest. Then, for some strange reason, blood fills my lungs. Leo's blood. I cough his blood, trying to breathe. Nothing is helping. Dennis grabs my sword.

He plunges it into my chest. I feel pain. Not only physical pain. Mental pain too. As I scream, wriggling around, trying to subside the aching in my chest, I think about how this is all my fault. I deserve to die.

Dennis rips the sword out of me, and plunges it in my neck. Death consumes me. At least I will be with them.

I wake up to Captain William shaking me. He looks concerned. I must tell him. Today. Even if it risks their lives. I don't want them to be against me. They need to know the truth.

My throat is scratchy, and I cough. He puts a hand on my back.

" Captain, I-" I stop. I must do this.

" I have something to tell you. Promise not to mention anything to Dennis."

He looks confused. But he urges me to continue on.

" Dennis is forcing me to hate you."

Captain smirks.

" I knew it."

" How?"

" Well, the real Julie wouldn't hurt her friends. And, you kept on glaring set Dennis."

" Well, that's a good thing. Someone knows."

He smiles. " You can still act all mean. Just act meaner. Now we know."