Can't help falling in love

Wise men say: 'Only fools rush in'

'I like you, Nico. I have liked you for a long time.' Will said clearly.

Nico di Angelo stumbled. He hadn't been expecting that. He hadn't expected the son of Apollo to like him in the same way.

'Don't mess with my feelings, Will.' He replied aggressively, trying to mask his glimmer of hope.

But I can't help falling in love with you

'I'm not. I'm being serious.' Will stated.

He stopped walking and turned to face Nico. 'Do you like me, Death Boy?'

Shall I stay? Would it be a sin?

Nico wanted to say no, to run as far from this charming boy as he could. Lead a safe life away from Camp Half-blood and Will Solace.

If I can't help falling in love with you

But he couldn't deny the truth. He couldn't hide his feelings. He didn't want to.

Like a river flows surely to the sea

It was inevitable. Nico nodded.

'I do.' He whispered.

Darling, so it goes: some things are meant to be

Will smiled. It was a beautiful sight, his previously frowning face cleared of all worry. Nico felt a twinge of happiness for putting that look there.

Take my hand, take my whole life too

Will grasped Nico's rough hand in his smooth one. Normally di Angelo would have minded and tried to free himself, but with Will he felt both numb and alert and didn't want to let go.

For I can't help falling in love with you

He pulled the son of Hades against him and leaned down to press his lips on Nico's mouth.

Like a river flows surely to the sea

Nico felt sparks rush through his body. He would never admit this to Will, but he knew then and there he was whipped. The jagged edges to him were slowly piecing themselves together again.

Darling, so it goes: some things are meant to be

They broke apart, both grinning like madmen and red from embarrassment. Will was panting slightly and Nico grasping the other boy's shirt, as if the moment he let go it would all fade to nonexistence.

Take my hand, take my whole life too

Nico looked into Will's blue eyes and saw so much emotion it overwhelmed him.

For I can't help falling in love with you

All the love, the gratefulness, the happiness was in Will's eyes.

For I can't help falling in love with you.

'Screw what I said before,' The son of Apollo said. 'I love you, Death Boy.'

Nico broke into a smile. For once, he felt like he could be truthful about his feelings. Will was a rollercoaster, sure. Buf he was also Nico's safety.

'I love you too, Sunshine.' He whispered.

Note: Solangelo is my obsession! I will die happy if a Solangelo fic is the last I write!

Song: Can't help falling in love by Elvis Presley