Chapter 38

*YO YO YO WHAT IS THE UPS MY CREEPS?? IT'S YO GURL E.L. HOODS. SORRY FOR THE ELONGATED WAITING TIME, IT MUST HAVE BEEN TERRIBLE FOR YOU GUYS. BUT NOW I'M BACK IN BUSINESS, I'M FEELING GREAT, DIDN'T TAKE MY PILLS-- WHAT, NOTHING. WHO'S UP FOR SOME QUESTIONS?

QUESTIONS!!:
-What is the most disturbing movie you've seen thus far? (Anyone heard of House of a 1000 Corpses?? That shit's crazy.)
-Only because my friend ScarletLeCreepy brought it up, how would you feel about T-shirts of the KP series?

OKAY HOMIES, LET'S WRAP THIS UP. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! HAPPY READING! :D*

Stay Creepy, My Friends!~

Chapter 38

The classroom was silent as students focused on answering the questions to a class quiz. I stared down at my paper, reading over a question and assessing the correct answer. I was quick to circle a choice and move on. Behind me Craig was also taking the quiz, scribbling, erasing and scribbling again. We had until the end of the class period to finish it. I took my time, went over my answers, carefully used my own methods to answer correctly. A few other students got up from their seats and turned in their tests but I wasn't intimidated by that. I kept going my own pace.

After checking my quiz a few more times, I decided I was done and got up from my seat. I turned in the papers to my teacher and as I walked back Craig passed me by to turn in his quiz as well. Then the both of us were seated and we waited in silence as others finished the quiz. Student after student got up and sat back down with a clear desk. Before we knew it the bell rang and everyone grabbed their backpacks and filed out. As soon as I was out of the door Craig wrapped an arm around me and sighed. "I don't like taking quizzes with you," he remarked.

"How come?," I asked.

He blew a strand of hair out of his face. "Because I feel dumb. I know you finished the quiz way before you got up!"

"I was checking my answers," I stated.

"I bet they still would've been correct if you didn't check," he chuckled. I playfully rolled my eyes and walked along side him as we headed to the cafeteria for lunch. As soon as we made it to our usual booth, Kayla was there enjoying a parfait. She smiled at us and I graciously took a seat next to her. Craig was about to sit down on the other seat when he gasped and snapped his fingers. Kayla and I looked at him, wondering what was up. "I need to take care of something," he explained briefly before running off somewhere else within the cafeteria. I looked to Kayla for any real answer but she looked just as surprised as I was.

Kayla and I sat together for a few moments until we both spotted Xavier approaching. He looked slightly confused. "What's up, run buns," Kayla asked him casually. I didn't question the nickname. Neither did Xavier, probably because things will get more awkward. "I came by to ask Craig for his notes again," he answered, "is he not here?"

"He ran off somewhere," Kayla replied, "said something about taking care of a thing. We don't know what for."

"Oh." Xavier scratched his head and looked around the cafeteria. His expression changed, poker face turning into a frown, and he huffed. I looked to the direction he was facing and managed to spot Craig past the other tables. He was talking with another student I haven't seen before. The student was a guy with red hair who kept a smile on his face. I spotted Craig laughing. The guy must've made a joke or something.

Suddenly Xavier took a seat across from Kayla and I and stayed there. "Are you finally sitting with us for a change," Kayla jested, then drank from her water bottle. "Yes," Xavier stated bluntly. Kayla and I shared wide eyed glances. "Whoa," Kayla murmured. Whoa, indeed. Xavier never sits with us during lunch. Why now? Not that him sitting with us is bad, it's pretty cool actually. It's just unlike him. Kayla and I didn't question him further.