Chapter 38: Have Been Forgot

Weems was angry, although that may be considered an understatement. She tore into Wednesday, not that Wednesday cared. The girl challenged her, oddly, she felt baffled. It seemed odd the a woman, an outcast, could forget history. The traumas of the past, it truly made no sense. The deaths and nightmares of a man and those who followed him with ease. It was sickening, and it took a lot to make Wednesday feel sick. One thing was sure, the battle of Wednesday versus Weems was done, but that war was just beginning. Wednesday would not except any kind of defeat.

Harry felt a little detached. Something ate at him, he wanted to cry. Wednesday had been in a meeting with Weems, leaving Harry alone. He wandered, he saw Xavier, he followed the boy. To the tiny boys dismay he was not one who possessed subtlety. Xavier caught him following him.

It did take the taller boy a bit to notice, or maybe he waited till a particular moment. The stood among trees. Harry was not exactly sure where Xavier was going, but something pulled him to follow the taller boy.

"What are you doing out here?" Xavier asked spotting Harry. The small boy met Xavier's eyes. No words left his mouth. In a daze Harry stepped closer. Carefully he placed his delicate hands on Xavier's chest. Their eyes never broke from one another.

"Wha-" Harry did not let Xavier speak. He gripped Xavier's shirt pulling him down, forcing a surprised grunt from Xavier's throat. Harry kissed him. In response Xavier pulled Harry close kissing him back, dominating Harry. The small boy was stuck in his daze like feeling.

Enid prepared for her date. Sorting through clothing of bright colors. Questioning Wednesday about her opinion. The dark haired gave snide responses, yet they held care. As she prepared, Enid complained. The blonde quite upset that she was unable to perform her dance routine. Wednesday gave little response to these words. Her care snuck through as she threatened Ajax's heart with a nail gun of he broke Enid's.

Despite this worry was present, she has yet to see Harry since that afternoon. She knew little of where he was. Very unaware that he stood among trees, with Xavier's tongue down her Harry's throat. Unaware of the state Harry was in.

Enid left for her date.

Eugene wandered through the woods looking for evidence. A flashlight in his hand as he rounded a tree. Bright lights and sirens captured his attention. On this might a man died. The monster got the homeless man. A murder where accidental pictures were captured. After all the man cursed with homelessness had held his camera seconds before his blood was spilt a decent bit earlier in the night.

"Harry?" Xavier muttered as Harry pulled away. Harry felt his cheeks warm. Xavier had a small smile on his lips, after all he had missed Harry's lips. Missed placing his hands on Harry's tiny and soft body.

"I'm sorry," Harry whispered softly stepping back. Just out of reach from Xavier's arms. Xavier yearned to have Harry back his arms, his found he have been so stupid? He just might be in love, but one obstacle remained within his mind.

"I shouldn't have followed you," Harry whispered the daze leaving him slowly. He felt a bit of panic, but tried to hide it.

"It's fine," Xavier assured stepping towards Harry, to touch him. Harry stepped back eyes wide. His breathing labored, was he nervous? Why was he nervous?

Snap! Snap! Thorn stood in front of the statue of Edgar Allan Poe. In a grating sound the stone moved. Thornhill looked left, she looked right. Confidence fell from her as she stepped through the passage.

Wednesday typed away at her novel. The worry growing. It overflowed. She stood from her seat, it was now time to find Harry. Her precious could be hurt for all she knew, and that was just not okay.

Ajax covered the mirror of the bathroom. After all the snake that were his hair could turn one to stone. Steam filled the room as he cleaned his body. Curtain closed hiding him away, it was a dorm bathroom. Any one could walk in the room.

The Towel fell revealing the mirrors reflective glass. The shower ended. Ajax pulled the curtain open.

"No!" Ajax yelled at he met the eyes of his reflection. He was turned to stone. Frozen in his stance, for a temporary time.

Enid waited for him. He never came to her. Her heart broke with disappointment.

"Can you get back to your dorm alone?" Xavier asked Harry, who looked down at the ground.

"Yeah," Harry whispered.

"Kay," Xavier muttered slowly approaching Harry. He placed a kiss on Harry's cheeks happy the small boy did not back away. After the kiss, Xavier stepped back. An awkward moment passed.

Soon he was shoving his hand on his pocket.  Xavier turned and slowly began walking towards the location he had wanted to arrive at. He looked back, Harry was walking in the opposite direction. Was leaving him alone a mistake?

Wine slipped down Weems throat. In her office she flipped through an old year book. Staring at a picture, it was labeled "Morticia Frump."

A look of disgust was on the girls face as she tore out the pages. She wallowed on her pity, in her jealousy. Weems crumpled the thick page, and threw it to the blazing fire that rested on her officer's fire place. It burned, was she satisfied?

The sound of a sewing machine fills the room where Kinbott sat. She finished her small project. With a smile she took the red strip of fabric. She wrapped it around the neck of a stuffed squirrel. White fur, an animal like the shop where Enid volunteered.

With a smile she picked up her creation. Carefully she placed the creation in the closet. Satisfied with what she had done.

Tyler sat up in his tub. A look of depression on his face. The hot water covering his body. He slid down into the hot water. His entire being, left covered by the liquid. His eyes opened, he screamed in stress, in agony.

Ajax never comes, Enid lashes out. She allows her claws to release. She scratched the side of the school's bus. The girl screams and claws the tire. Air rushed out, a new sense of dominance in her being.

Wednesday searches desperate to find Harry. Worry that she would never admit, very present. Where was Harry.

It cod not be told how much time has passed. Xavier leaves the location he had been in. Locked the door. Bloody marks across his neck. A look of panic in his eyes. In pain, his breathing labored he goes back to his dorm, a different way than he came.

Police taped up the scene of the crime. It had taken time to find the mutilated body. The camera of the homeless man revealing an image. The sheriff saw the face of his monster.

Monsters were everywhere. Anyone could be the one to take a life. All humans, all creatures, were capable of such crime. Who was the the monster Wednesday was looking for?

Harry had not walked far from where he kissed Xavier. A few feet at most. His head was all dizzy. He could not longer move. Green eyes rolled back, he fell. Harry's tiny body falling to the ground with a harsh thud. Alone in the dark, unaware of what surrounded him.

What was wrong with him?

XxX

I give you another chapter! Episode three has officially come to an end!!!

I'm excited for 4!

I will try to update more frequent, but say I can not make any promises. I'm so sorry that I am not able to be as consistent as before, but will try to be better.

Please comment I appreciate them! I would love to know your thoughts and predictions! I am also willing to answer any questions as long as they don't spoil things!

What is happening with Harry?