~17 A Full House🏠

Caroline was excited about the sleep over. She would finally get to spend as much time with Bonnie as she could without her being pulled away by someone else. And if they did she'd surely bite their heads off. The one thing she wasn't excited about was Elena.

"I'm so excited you wanted to do this Bonnie but do you HAVE to invite Elena?" she groaned.

Binnie chuckled,"That is not cute." she says about her groaning.

"Bonnie, I'm serious." she whined.

Bonnie sighed,"Caroline, she is still our friend." she says.

"She tried to attack you, Bonnie! Over Damon!!! Damon!" she threw her arms in the air.

"I know that, Caroline." she says.

"Then don't set yourself up to get attacked." she says.

"I can handle Elena, Care. I'm a witch, remember?" Bonnie says.

Caroline sighed,"I know I know, it's just...I don't want anything to happen to you, Bonnie." she says."I just got you back. I don't want to.lose you again."

Bonnie reaches over and takes Caroline's hand,"I know but you don't have to worry about me,Care. I'm not going anywhere." she says.

Caroline pulls her into an embrace,"Just be careful." she says.

"I will." she says.

"Good. Now, I have a question." she says.

"What is it?" Bonnie asked her.

"Damon."

Bonnie tore her gaze from the sheet she was folding and glanced at Caroline,"We're giving dating a shot." she says.

Caroline smiles widely,"That's great! I'm so happy for you." she says.

"Really? You mean that?" she asked.

"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?"

"Well, after everything that Damon did to you -"

Caroline held up a hand to stop her,"As much as I hated Damon for what he did, it's the past and I can see that loving you has changed him." she says.

Bonnie took her hand and smiled,"Thank you, Care. That means a lot coming from you." she says." I just wish that Elena would understand that Damon and I didn't do this to hurt her or on purpose. It just happened." she says.

Caroline took Bonnie's hand,"I know. If Elena truly believes that you fell in live with Damon just to hurt her or because you've always felt something for him she is delusional." she says. "I mean you and Damon hated each other. You couldn't stand him. It's a miracle that you haven't killed him yet." she chuckled.

Bonnie smiled,"It wasn't without patience and control." she chuckles.

Caroline sighed, "I'm serious, Bon, I don't want Elena here tonight."

Bonnie sighs and meets Caroline's gaze,"I have to invite Elena, Caroline."

"You don't owe her anything, Bonnie so why are you inviting her?" she questioned.

"I know that but she is still our friend, no matter what's happened." Bonnie says.

Caroline scoffed,"Speak for yourself. I don't stay friends with people who try and hurt my best friends." she hissed.

Bonnie shook her head. She loved Caroline and she loved that she cared so much about her and wanted to protect her but Elena was still their friend. They've all been friends since elementary school, she couldn't just give that all up, walk away from her like that. She wouldn't.