Chapter Fifteen

Saturday morning, I wake up in Thomas's bed. I smile and watch his sleeping face. He looked so relaxed, so handsome.

An idea comes into my head.

I reach out, and grab his sides, tickling him in the places that he was ticklish. He woke up with a gasp.

"Kylie! What are you doing? Gah! Stooooop!" He could not stop laughing, and neither could I. But soon, he was tickling me again.

"Alright, alright, truce!" I giggle.

We laugh for a long time then, just laughing for no reason. I hadn't felt this carefree in a while. I hadn't realized how much I had missed it.

"Kylie, are you alright today?" Thomas asks.

I nod. "Yeah. Thank you."

Thomas leans in and kisses my nose. "Anything for you."

Silence now.

"Thomas, are you a-" I stop myself before I say it. What is my problem? It's none of my business. Ack, why do I have to be so curious?

"Am I a what?"

"Ah, sorry, I was just spouting out nonsense, and stuff."

"Come on, ask me." He sounded intrigued.

"It's none of my business really. And besides, it's embarrassing..."

"Just ask meeeee."

I take a deep breath. "Are you a... a... I can't say it. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, just forget it." I quickly look away and scooch away from him.

He sighs. "I think I know what you're asking. And it's alright that you want to know. And the answer is yes. I am a virgin."

I was kind of surprised, but I was also extremely happy. I turned and looked at him, my eyes widening.

"Surprised? I don't blame you. I haven't really found a woman that I want to give myself to yet, so I'm waiting. And since you asked me, I get to ask you."

"Yeah, I am." I say plainly. "I haven't found anyone either."

More silence.

"I'm sorry I asked, that was extremely rude and stuff..." I trail off.

"It's alright my precious Snowflake. I understand your curiosity. I probably would've asked you soon anyways."  He gently tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

I lean in and kiss him on the cheek. He kisses me on the lips. We hold hands, gaze into each others eyes. It really does sound cheesy, but that's what was happening.

"Your eyes are so beautiful, Kylie." He whispers.

"Yours are too, they look like an ocean of chocolate." I say.

I like chocolate.

Thomas chuckles. "That's a very nice simile."

I just laugh.

"Close your eyes." He says.

"Are you going to tickle me again?" I say, trying to look dangerous.

He laughs again. "No. Just close your eyes for me."

I close my eyes for him. I can feel him lean in close to me, then I can feel his lips on my eyelids. He gently places a soft kiss on both of them. I smile.

"You can open your eyes now." He says.

I open my eyes, look at him. He's smiling at me fondly.

"I just had to kiss them. I'm not sure why, I just had to." I nod at him, and he cups my cheek.

After a long time of just cuddling together, I say, "I have to go don't I? We both have work tomorrow."

Thomas sighs, holds me closer to him. "You can stay as long as you want. You can stay forever."

Oh boy, did I want to stay forever.

I was so tempted to just fall asleep in his arms, and I probably would have, but there was a knock on the hotel room door. We both sigh at the same time.

"Yes?" Thomas yells.

"Thomas, you've got to-"

"I'll do it later!" He yells to the person on the other side of the door.

"Do what later?" I ask.

He shrugs. "I don't know, I just know that I'll probably have to do something today."

"Well then maybe I should go then, so you can do your work." I say reluctantly.

"Stay, please." He pleads with me.

I give in. I didn't really try to resist anyways though. "Okay."

So for that whole day, Thomas manages to avoid his responsibilities, and stay with me. It was sweet and immature at the same time. I didn't really care about the immature part though, because I was having the time of my life with him. We talked, we watched tv, we danced, we had so much fun. It was absolutely awesome. We barely went five minutes without having some kind of skin contact. We wanted to touch each other and be as close to each other as possible.

But soon, he had to take me home. So he drove me to my apartment, walked me up to my room. We turn and look at each other. His eyes were full of happiness.

"Kylie, I haven't been this happy in a long, long time. You're just... amazing." He sounded very happy indeed.

"Thomas... me too. Just... me too. Thank you. I love you. I love you so much." He pecks me on the lips a few times.

"I love you too. Please, don't ever leave me."

I close my eyes, press my forehead against his, and whisper, "I won't, but you can't leave me either."

And he whispers back, "I won't."