You thought I liked You?

Baekhyun stared at them in horror. Jongdae opened his mouth but he didn't knew what to say.

"B-Baek." Baekhyun didn't wait for an answer and left baming the door behind her. Jongdae sighed and looked at Minseok, she was staring at the door.

"Baekhyunnie~is hurt!"

"......"

"poor her, she liked you."

"......" Jongdae only sighed

"you knew~?"

Jongdae picked her up and took her to the bed. He wanted to lay her down but Minseok had tightly grabbed her arms around his neck and wouldn't let him go. She kept her face in the crook of his neck.

"Yah! Aren't you going to let me go?"

"NO!!"

"Ah!! Why!?!" He tried pushing her off but she wouldn't let him go.

"You will go to her!"

"Her?... Ah! Minseok-ah." He placed his hands on her waist "you don't want me to go?"

She lifted her head looking at him"No."

"Why?" He smirked

"......" She pouted

"Why?" He repeated with a smirk .

" Just No!"

He sighed, then they're was a knock on the door.

"Hyung? Can I come in?" Jongdae was about to tell Chanyeol to come in when Minseok spoke "It's chanyeollie~~ I want him~~~" She tried getting off of Jongdae but this time he stopped her.

"Why are you going to him?" He panicked and thought 'What if she behaves the same way with him?'

"I like him?" She said, making a confused expression. Jongdae's mouth hung open "What?!"

"Hyung?" Chanyeol opened the door and entered the door but as soon as he saw them he turned to leave quietly but then Minseok screamed "Chanyeollie~~~!!" and jumped off of Jongdae, Chanyeol turned at her voice and was attack by her.

Minseok jumped on him making both of them fall down. Chanyeol layed on the floor while Minseok lay on top of him, hugging him.

"Chanyeollie~~~"

"M-Mi-Minseok!?" Chanyeol panicked at the sudden attack. Jongdae stared blankly,'I have to do something!' he thought.

"Minseok" She looked back at him "Leave him, right now." He insisted but Minseok tightened her grip around his neck more,pressing her breast against his chest. Chanyeol felt uncomforable,he licked his lips and gulped. He looked at Jongdae, surely he was mad.

"If you don't get off of me I'm going to Baek." With that he started to leave, seeing that Minseok immediately got off of Chanyeol and he got up and left without wasting any time. As he closed the door behind him he thought 'Minseok really has a great body.' He titled his head,'B cup?'

Jongdae didn't waste any time either and pushed Minseok on the bed, constricting her movement by holding her down. He held her by her wrists above her head. Minseok's eyes widened. "You wanted this." He said teasingly, Minseok didn't utter a word.

"Take your medicine." He said softly. She pouted and shook her head. Jongdae sighed, "Do you know how cute you look when you pout?"

Minseok pouted a bit more, "Are you teasing me now?" His voice deepened.

"......."

He took the medicine from the table and put it in his mouth with a mouth full of water, he then looked at Minseok who stared back wide eyed. Jongdae smirked, his eyes as if saying 'yes, I'm going to do what you think.'