Chapter 28

My eyes felt so sticky. I peeled one eye open, then, slowly opened the other. My alarm rang, jerking me from my helpless state.

"Ugh," I grumbled. I pushed the covers away from my body and stretched. I got up and headed into my bathroom.

I locked the door and stripped down from my PJ's. I let the shower engulf me. I closed my eyes and drifted into thought.

There was pounding heard on the door that made me want to kill them. I growl in response.

"Hurry up Jen! You're going to be late!" Liam called from in the hall.

I pulled the shower curtain open and turned my phone on. 7:58 showed up. My eyes widen.

"Late?! Late?! I am late you idiot!" I yelled back to Liam, aware he wasn't there anymore. It wasn't that I was asleep. Was I? If I were, I'm a pro.

I step out and turn the water off. I went to my closet and pulled out a sweatshirt, jeans and some garments. After getting dressed, I grab my phone and head down the stairs.

"Here's your breakfast," Liam pasted a plate down towards me and I gobbled it down. "Done!" I shouted. I pick my school bag up and checked the time. 8:03. Grabbing my keys, I attempt to put on my shoes.

"Finally!" I cheered. I hopped out of the house and jumped into my car. I drove past the speed limit and arrived at the school parking lot. I don't know why we take school this seriously.

The echo of the school bell rang for first period. No! Groaning, I started walking to the office.

Once they've given me my pass, I head to class. Just then, I see Niall walk down the hall on his cell phone. Darn, he's on the same hall my class is in.

I casually walk down the hall trying to ignore the pull. I closed my eyes, trying to focus not to jump on him. Right. I haven't accepted his rejection yet.

An arm pulled me back and my eyes flew open. "Hey," Niall said softly. "How are you feeling?" I pulled my arm back from his grasp and looked him in the eye.

"Sad," I simply said. Concern flashed through his eyes as he said, "why?" I took a deep breath and continued.

"Because, you didn't let me accept your rejection," I faked my pout. He furrowed his brows. "What rejection?"

This boy dares to deny!? "Don't act like you have amnesia!" I yell, my blood start to boil. He chuckled lowly, sending a shiver down my spine.

"Well, it's because I didn't reject you, my twin did," he simply replied. "Twin?- you have no twin!" I lowered my voice, not wanting a teacher to catch us, the humans anyways. I growled slowly and quietly.

"Let me rephrase," he raised a finger up, "my other half." I glared at him, not wanting him to joke. I put the pieces together, and it clicked.

"Me?!" I screamed. I couldn't contain my anger. My wolf wanted to lash out at this boy. Before Niall even did a thing, I pounced on him, allowing my fists to punch him in the face. Niall staggered and growled. I swung my feet at him and he caught it at ease.

"So you do care about our relationship," Niall said before crashing his lips down on mines. He backed me up against the wall and hooked his legs against mine to hold them in place.

I stood there shocked. He tricked me. He tricked me to see if I cared. He's getting it. I tried pushing him. No use. Plan B. I cried out, in 'fake' pain. Niall immediately let go and I punch him. I kneed him in the groin and dashed out.

I still felt his lips linger on mines. A growl ripped through the school. Someone grabbed my waist and pushed me against their chest. Niall. His voice sent chills down and around my body.

"Hello, baaabe," he drew out. He took my hand and dragged me down the stairs. "Where are we going?" I muster. "Home," was his reply.

******** ⚓️ *********

Once we were fully inside, his car, he started the engine. I muffled into the duck tape. Yep, he wrapped me in duck tape. He pats me on my thighs. "Don't worry babe," he started rubbing, making me blush. I tried to jerk his hand off. He chuckled and, gladly, placed both his hands on the steering wheel.

A house came into view and I looked at the details. It had more of a dark, but light effect to the color. It looked good, but it wasn't the pack house. I muffled into the tape. Niall got out and jogged over to my side. He opened the door and carried me bridal style. I pounded on his chest and elbowed him, only- not to my surprise- he didn't react.

He carried me inside and ran up some stairs. I muffled another scream into the tape. "Not gonna work babe," he chuckled. I grunted and elbowed him again.

He opened a door and dropped me down onto the bed. He started to pull on the tape at my lips. At my lips, he took it off slowly. Once he was done, my mouth was on fire, as if he had peeled off ten layers of skin.

He started to peel the duck tape at my hands. My hands were sweating into the tape and finally got some fresh air. My hands hurt, and my mouth now burns.

I pushed at his chest and gasped when my weak hands jolt with pain. "Wait," he said and he walked into the restroom. He came back out with a first aid kit in his hands.

"I can do it myself," I gritted. "Fine, let me open this for you," he opened the kit, "and this," he opened the medicine bottle. "And let me put some on your hands," he grabbed my hands and lathered some medicine on it.

I stared wide eyes at him. "How are you feeling?" He asked. "What?" I questioned. "You know, after the rogue thing," he whispered. "Oh, I'm fine," I softly said back. When he was done I pulled my hands back.

"Okay, see ya," he said. He stood up and walked to the door. I furrowed my eyebrows. He opened the door and then closed it. I gaped. And then, it clicked. The door. He locked it.

"Niall!" I screamed. I heard his deep laughter and it soon disappeared.

"I'm going to kill this idiot," I gritted.

******** ⚓️ ********
A/N Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. Another chapter coming up soon. Soon. Hope you liked it. Luv ya'll.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and follow, for more.

- Qutedimond