one hundred & twenty-two

one hundred & twenty-two, misogyny

NOVEMBER

after traveling for the entire month of october for their movie tour, the night of the premiere had finally arrived.

elsie was excited for everyone to see sinner's desire and see the hardwork each and every one of them had put into the film.

not to mention that elsie had gotten a got a few days ago and she was told that they would be doing a movie surrounding her character selina along with her siblings pietro and wanda before she would have her solo marvel film.

she was beyond ecstatic to not only have her own film but she'll be able to work with aaron and lizzie again, the two actors had brought immense comfort to elsie and she was looking forward to their journey ahead.

"i honestly can't believe they agreed to do it." elsie stated in shock as she glanced over at hayden with a smile.

"i can. you deserve your own movie plus i know how sad you were about possibly never returning as selina again." hayden comforted her as he placed a hand on her thigh.

the two were currently in a car, on their way to the premiere of don't worry darling in los angeles.

hayden wore a navy blue suit while elsie wore a simple black dress.

"i'm honestly so excited to film with them again. they had actually become like my brother and sister and the fact we're getting our own movie is insane." elsie remarked as hayden laughed.

"many fans wanted your guys' own movie and not only that but you're getting a solo movie as well? you're going to be pretty busy in the coming years." he told her with a smile.

"i know. i still want to go through the ivf treatment since it'll be awhile after i finish filming the corpse bride before i have to film for that movie." elsie told him.

"did you just want to freeze your eggs or did you actually want to go through with them becoming embryos?" he asked as he turned his body towards her.

"i know it's a lot for me to ask you to be the father of my potential children but if i don't do this now, i'll probably never have kids on my own." elsie admitted sadly.

"hey, i wouldn't have agreed if i didn't want to have children with you, elsie. i want us to become a family with briar. i don't care what anyone will think because i love you." he reassured her as he caressed her cheek.

"and i love you." elsie breathed out before she leaned forward and kissed him.

soon, the two had arrived before they climbed out of the car and began to walk the carpet, posing with each other before joining the others.

as they walked further and further down the carpet, the actors signed autographs before being pulled into different interviews in pairs.

elsie and henry were at an interview while natalie and hayden were at an interview right behind them.

"henry, how was it like playing such a complex character and/or potential villain?"

"it was quite daunting if i'm being honest. when i first read the script and i think elsie can agree with me on this but i had immediately told my agent no because of the depth of the abuse of power and how manipulation plays a big part in this film and somehow my agent convinced me to do it and i'm grateful because i got to work with an amazing actress like elsie and work with an amazing director, cast and crew." henry explained with a smile.