第11话🖤🖤

Right after 1 hour later jk reached kim mansion to picked tae.

He rang the doorbell

He rang the doorbell . A maid opened the door he bowed her and went inside. He saw Mr Kim was reading newspaper while sipping tea.

Mr Kim saw jk . He smiled and got up from the sofa. He handshake with jk.

They both sat on the sofa . But jk eyes were only searching tae. Mr Kim was saying something to him but his ears were already become deaf when he saw tae come downstairs.

 Mr Kim was saying something to him but his ears were already become deaf when he saw tae come downstairs

Tae was coming looking like an real angel. A devil's angel. Whom jk will make him his.

Jk eyes were only on tae. Soon tae stood infront of them. Tae was shy.

Mr Kim smirked and left from there leaving both of them alone.

Jk whispered: cute.

Tae looked at him and blushed.

Tae said sassly ; I know I am cute but you are also looking so handsome in this outfit.

Jk leaned in tae ear and whispered: only for you.

Tae felt shivers in his body. Jk chuckled and stood staright.

Jk offer his hand to tae. Tae shyly grabbed his hand. Jk interwind their hands. And lead outside he opened the door for taehyung . Tae sat inside the car. Jk went other side of the car and sat in it.

Jk started the car and went towards the mall. Tae played BTS song that jk never heard.

Car come to the traffic light . Jk saw tae . He saw tae expressions . Tae was tensed.

Jk called him softly: little one?

Tae come out of his thoughts and looked at jk . He was looking so innocent and pure. Like before his baby didn't change. Jk started caressing his cheeks. Tae felt relieved in the touch he craved for more. Jk come closer to his face he cupped his both cheeks and started caressing them.

Jk : what happened to my pup ? Is something you wanna tell me hmm love?

Hearing the word love tae smiled. He felt exposed to jk . Tae cheeks were red . Jk kissed his forehead.

But tae Hugged him tightly like if he didn't hug jk then he will disappear . He always become happy whenever he sees jk. Like he find him after many years. Tears formed in tae eyes . Jk leaned and wiped his tears he became worried for tae.

He was panicking internally.

Jk : love is your health is not good ha?

Tae shooked his head and smiled . Jk started patting hi back to calm him. He made tae sit on his lap and started caressing his back.

Tears also formed in jk eyes after seeing tears in tae eyes. Tae saw that and wiped his tears he kissed jk eyes and hugged jk tightly hiding his shy face.

Jk smiled and kissed his hairs.

The traffic light was green .Jk started the car and drove off towards the mall. Tae was still on his lap hugging him like a kola.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤