Wattpad Original
There are 68 more free parts

15

Sweet

"Fuck! This troll with the username sassykiller is starting these nasty comments. Whoever this person is, has a motive of bringing you down," Marie said after reading all the hate comments in social media, "she's the one who posted all the photos and videos."

"Obviously, she's in the hotel. She saw us and took all the photos," I took the pizza I made fresh from the oven and served it on the kitchen table.

"Exactly. With all the hate she gave, she must be extremely envious of you," Erin, who was sitting across from Marie on the table butted in, "Probably, Sebastian's ex-lover."

"Correct," Marie agreed and stood up to slice the pizza, "he never does dates like he did with you yesterday, so all these girls got crazy thinking that he's serious about you."

"If only they knew the truth," I sighed, and grabbed a slice of pizza, "actually, I already expected this thing would happen - people would say that I ate my words. But it shocked me that the comments were so nasty. Some were below the belt already."

"It wouldn't be if not for this bitch, sassykiller," Marie sat down again, then cracked open a can of beer, "what about Prince Charming? What did he say about these trolls attacking you? Did he contact you?"

"Nope. We did not exchange our numbers."

"What? After a whole day with him you did not exchange numbers? Not even after dinner? Weird," Marie rolled her eyes.

"They're not really dating," Erin defended me, "it's better that way you won't have any attachment to him when the three months is up."

"We're on the page on that matter, but girls, what the heck... after all this chaos going on social media, where is he? If he did not suggest this dating deal, then your life," she pointed at me, "would have been peaceful."

"I know, but we can't do anything about it anymore, I have to face this problem and think how to make the haters stop."

"Exactly," Marie looked heavenwards, thinking, then said, "I wonder, if Sebastian could have been involved in leaking the video."

"Hmm, you could be right," my lips twisted. After what Sebastian did in our potato deal, I didn't trust him. I was worried that he might have done it to get back at me. He wanted me a taste of his experience when I ruined his image.

Hell no. He probably won't do that to me.

"So what are you planning to do now? You have to do something about your own image, because people think badly of you," Erin looked really concerned about me.

"That's the first thing I'd do today. I have to come up with a good blog to tell my followers what really happened."

"Correct!" Marie agreed, "there are some who won't believe you, but your loyal followers know who you really are, that you'll tell them the truth. Trust me, they'll believe you, Sweet, have faith in them."

Later, I received an email from my publisher wanting to speak with me.

Oh God. I groaned, feeling sad already how the media storm about me and Sebastian could affect their decision in releasing my first book.

***

Sebastian

"Hey, Seb, you're trending on social media again," Luna greeted me when I entered our house. She was in the living room, sitting in the middle of the couch, wearing an all-black long-sleeved dress in broad daylight and scrolling her iPad.

It was Sunday, a day to spend time with my family - to swim and have a barbecue at the pool area, play golf or tennis inside the estate, go sailing or surfing at our private beach, and other stuff.