"LEAVE HIM ALONE!"

AKITO POV

I saw that it was Toya, his dad, and some random guy. I assumed that was the guy who kidnapped me. Gonna beat the crap out of him later when I get the chance. They both tied Toya to Another chair he was across from me.

 They both tied Toya to Another chair he was across from me

**Visual**

TOYA POV!!

My father had tied me up and I was surprised to see Akito in the basement, MY HOUSE BASEMENT TO BE EXACT...

Toya, Akito, Toya's dad, Kiddnapper

"Since Akito didn't agree to make Toya change to classical music again this will be the consequences. You, can have as much fun with Akito, don't touch Toya. Only Akito"

"Wait huh-"

"Understood sir, oh this should be fun"

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I yelled, my voice hurts though. My dad had walked out of the basement, so it was me, Akito, and this disgrace of a person with us...

⚠️⚠️

The guy began walking towards Akito. He slid his hands underneath Akito's shirt and started touching his chest. I could tell Akito was uncomfortable. He had tears in his eyes as a sign he was completely horrified. The guy took off his shirt and Akito's too. I couldn't do anything, but see my boyfriend was about to get rapped...

NO ONE POV!!

The guy started kissing Akito and used his tongue, Akito couldn't do anything since his hands and legs were tied up. "Dammit! I can't move my head, he's gripping onto my head so hard." Akito thought to himself. The guy broke the kiss and put a blindfold over Toya and Akito's eyes. They both heard a pant getting unzipped and knew it was the guy. "GET UR HANDS OF ME" Akito screamed in horror. The guy started unzipping Akito's pants and put his tip into Akito. Akito was moaning like crazy and he wasn't enjoying moaning for someone who wasn't Toya. The guy slammed into Akito and he screamed in pain. Toya was shedding so many tears just from knowing what his boyfriend is going through. The guy licked his fingers and shoved 1 slower into Akito, adding another figure later on. "STOP PLEASE" Akito yelled before letting out a loud moan. The guy untied Akito and took the blindfold off of Toya. He pushed Akito to the floor and started trusting in Akito, causing him to moan louder and louder every second. Akito couldn't take it anymore and passed out. The guy finally stopped and took himself out of Akito and put his clothes on. He walked up to Toya with a knife and charged it toward Toya, Toya slammed his eyes closed and the guy said "Ha you thought, this isn't going into you" he said walking up to Akito. The men stabbed Akito in the chest multiple times. How many? No idea, Toya was too busy crying and yelling for him to stop.
✅✅

The guy had finally stopped and said "before I untie you, you better not report to the police. You don't even know who I am so the police can't do anything, and I'll find you and ur little Akito again if you do report. Ur dad has given up hope to you turning back to classical music, so he took something away from you as an award for quitting. Ur, little Akito." He said that while freeing Toya and walking out of the basement.

TOYA POV!!

I ran to Akito's side and picked him up I took my jacket off and put it around his wound where he was losing blood. I ran out of the basement carrying Akito bridal style and called an ambulance. The ambulance came and took Akito away. I waited in the room forever. I prayed for Akito to be alright. I wouldn't know what to do without him...

 I wouldn't know what to do without him

(NOT MY ART)

634 words