𝟐:𝐕.

❝ 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐈'𝐌 𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

❝ 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐈'𝐌 𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋. ❞

❝ 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘. ❞

desi jimenez📍sugarhill apartments, new york

desi jimenez
📍sugarhill apartments, new york

i heard someone knock on the door as i laid on the couch. before i was able to answer the door myself, i heard it unlock and open. "OH MY GOD, ZAH." i gasped. i heard dd get up and run to the living room.

"yeah, i missed you." zahir smiled at me. i gave him a really tight hug and sighed. i thought back to everything i saw in his room, at his dad's house. "i know you went there.." he spoke up.

"what the fuck is wrong with you zahir?!" dd cursed at zah. "im minding the business that pays me, try it." zah laughed. "oh really? nigga, you getting paid to deal drugs." dd retorted.

"this why i aint wanna come to you about it." zahir mumbled. "who the fuck you think you is?" dd pushed him. "i'm just doing what i need to do to get by." zah shrugged.

"you know i have money, i'm always willing to give you some." i spoke up. "nah." he sighed. "can i get my phone back?" he asked us. "uhh sure." i said as i got up and walked to my room.

i grabbed it from my nightstand and walked back out to hand it to him. as i sat down beside him, i remembered the note he wrote on his phone. "zahir, where did you do it?" i asked him. my nose started burning and i felt my eyes start getting dry.

"what do you mean?" he asked me. "i read that note on your phone. where?" i asked him as i placed my hand on his locs. it took him a minute to answer, but he sighed and got up. "come here." he said.

he pulled me to my room shared with dd. "where?" i whispered. he lifted up his hoodie and tank to reveal several scars on his stomach. i widened my eyes in shock and gasped.

"i know. i'm sorry." he said as he covered them with his hoodie again. i gave him a hug and cried on his shoulder. "you read it all?" he mumbled. "yes, zahir." i sighed. i let go of him and we both walked back out to the living room, where dd was.