this cant be happening

I slowly turned my head to see Dexter unconscious and Myra barely awake as she looked around in fear. I let out a breath and reached my good hand towards her. Blood trickled down into her chin and I realized the seat belt and sliced along her chest and I felt suddenly afraid for her. Would she be alright? Was the wound deep? What other wounds did she have?

                “It’s going to be okay Myra. I’m going to call for help,” I whispered my throat feeling raw even though I was sure I hadn’t managed to scream during the whole thing. I took a deep breath and pushed away what I had left of pride. I had to do this for Dexter and Myra.

Clayton I need your help! I shouted through our mating link. We got into a car accident on the way out of town. Dexter is unconscious and Myra can barely keep her eyes open and she has been cut by the seat belt and I don’t know how deep it is.

                I cringed at the urgency in my voice but it was probably the only way he would listen to me. I sat back in my seat just hoping he would come for us. My head was pounding and my hand hurt like hell but I pushed away the pain and waited for Clayton to answer me back. 

                I’m coming. He said back and I breathed a sigh of relief. I looked back at Myra and saw that her eyes were beginning to close. I opened my mouth to say something to her but suddenly the doors were ripped off the hinges. I almost jumped out of my skin but relaxed when I saw it was Clayton and his brothers. Clayton was at my door ripping my seat belt off and getting me out of the car but I was worried about my friends.

                “Im fine Clayton. Worry about them,” I growled at him as he began to look me over.

                “Cadence you have a concussion and a broken hand.  I’m not going to just walk away from you,” he growled back at me and I just stared over at where Dexter and Myra lay. Dexter was trying to sit up but Myra wasn’t moving and my heart dropped. Was she okay? Was she even breathing?

                “We got to get them back to the pack doctor alpha,” kale said as he lifted Myra into his arms.

                “Take them back then. I got cadence,” he said and they hesitated but after a glare from me they took off to get Dexter and Myra checked out.

                “They will be okay,” Clayton said as he helped me sit up.

                “Myra wasn’t moving!” I shouted. “What if she’s dead?”

                “Cadence you need to be strong for her. You just have to believe she is okay,” he said calmly and I looked up at him with my tear filled eyes. “Cadence I got to get you back so the doctor can check you over.” I nodded my head and he pulled me into his arms. I wanted to cuddle into him but I held back and kept my body stiff. He let out a sigh but began to run towards the house. Wind blew through my hair and I closed my eyes as they started to water.

well heres the next part!!! whos your favorite character at this point? why? comment and let me know :)