第13话🖤🖤

Weeding night come.

Tae was getting ready and he was nervous too. Jennie was teasing him but he was ignoring her.

 Jennie was teasing him but he was ignoring her

Tae weeding suit.

Jk was already ready and he was so lucky because from today tae will be going to his for lifetime.

Jk weeding suit.

Priest called the grooms . Jk was standing on the stage and was waiting for tae to come. Tae come while holding jimin hand who had tears in his because because his soulmate is going to marry and will leave him.

Tae was shy . He was looking down all the way. Jk was frozen on his place loo at tae ethereal beauty . He was staring at tae with so much love. Soon tae stood infront of him. Jimin lift tae hand and placed it on jk hands . Jk held tae like a fragile feather . So gently. He carresed tae knuckles who looked at him shyly. He was looking so innocent. Jk moved forward and kissed his forehead . Tae become shocked so other people who were present there. But jk didn't gave a damn he just couldn't control himself from kissing tae.

Tae blushed.

Then the marriage starts . Priest did the rituals .

Do you Jeon jungkook take Kim taehyung as your lawful husband?

Jk said softly: I do.

Do you Kim taehyung take Jeon jungkook as your lawful husband?

Tae Said shyly: I do .

You may exchange the rings.

They both exchange their rings

You both are husbands now you may kiss each other.

Hearing the word kiss tae blushed bit he was nervous too.

Jk senses it and leaned forward he gently kissed tae forehead. Whose cheeks become red like strawberry.

Jk smiled and whispered in tae ears: welcome Mr Jeon taehyung . My official husband.

Tae looked at jk and nooded.

After weeding taekook went in the party.

But in party jk played BTS songs everyone was shocked and tae was blushing.

Jk come and kneel down infront of tae he forward his hand and asked: my little one will you give this peasent to chance of dance with his highness.

Tae giggled and said: if I am a queen then you are king not peasent .
He said shyly.

Jk chuckled and said: but from today i will be your personal peasent wifey'.

Tae blushed . He gave his hand to jk who held it so gently.

They both went to the dance stage.

A romantic music played janam janam.

They were dancing so romantically.

Jk hands were on tae waist and tae hand were on jk shoulder.

Jk pulled him closer now tae  hands were on jk chest. Who was holding him so gently.

Tae looked down and bite his lip jk lift his chin and kissed his forehead.

Tae felt butterflies in his tummy.

Tae cupped jk face and kissed his cheek.

Jk was smiling like an idiot.

Music finished now it was time to groom to go to his new home with his husband.

Tae was crying because now he was leaving his family.

Jk couldn't see tears in tae eyes and said: love if you want we can go tommorow.

Tae looked at him and said: no it's okay I am just being emotional.

Then they both sat in the car . Car started and drove off. Tae turned and looked at his home .

Jk whiped his tears with his thumbs and kissed his forehead.

Tae smiled but soon again tears started coming . Jk made him sat on his lap and started patting his back.

Jk: shh love don't cry hmm I am here I will give you everyone's love hmm.

Tae smiled and hugged him.  He nooded.

Soon tae fall sleep . His head was on jk chest whose eyes were dark really dark. He was holding tae possessively because he knew now tae is his and no one can take him from from him even if tae come to know everything.

He pecked tae lips and started staring at tae with creepy smile.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤