☆ Scroll of smut - Venti x Master Diluc ☆

Congrats you have found scroll 5 of many others, your scroll master has left some notes for the story below.

Content warnings: top diluc, master kink, praise kink, boy X boy / BL, swearing.

Venti has ass in this surprising yes ik because venti is flat in game

"One more- hiccups drink please Diluc, ehe~" diluc looks down on ventis pathetic body his braids lay flat on the table along with his face while he holds an empty wine bottle.

"You know that your bill is going to end up to be quite alot.." diluc says trying to encourage him to stop drinking. "Oh I know but I can pay with tunes!~" ventis face was flushed his body temperature is high. "Your not going to be able to pay it off with a song this time venti." Dilucs arms cross. "I'll pay for him-" kaeya was sitting right beside venti handling alcohol much better than the god beside him. "No venti needs to pay for himself this time." Diluc stares at the drunk bard.

Venti perks up suddenly having an idea. "I know what I'll pay with~" venti smirks. "Would you like the bill now?"  Dilucs arms uncross as he cleaned the empty bottles up. "Can we discuss the matter in private?~" venti gets up barley being able to walk.

Venti had been drinking all day until diluc had to close the bar early because it was a day of rest so he brought venti, kaeya, and rosaria over to his house where there was also a bar like situation set up so venti continued to drink more there.

Diluc knew exactly what venti was doing but acted clueless. "Of course how you pay debt off is not a public conversation.." diluc thinks for a moment "the living room is available if you would like to talk there, venti?" Diluc gives the drunken male some water. "I would prefer somewhere with a door and walls because of how nosey kaeya is..~ if that's alright of course ehe!~"

"We can go to my room upstairs I suppose?" Diluc looks up the stairs to where his room would be. "Sure that works!~" Diluc helps venti walk up the stairs to the floor where his room would be. "Oh dear oblivious brother.." kaeya sighs taking a sip from his wine glass "I hope venti doesn't swirl Pyro and burn the house down." Rosaria finally speaks making kaeya burst out into laughter.

Diluc gets the key to his room and unlocks the door the scent of freshly picked strawberrys hit ventis nose slightly waking him out of his drunken state for only a few moments. "I keep my room really clean except for my desk." Diluc sighs making a little room on the desk. "That's fine ehe~" venti walks into the room the bed was made with silk red sheets and black pillows, his egal sleeping in It's cage in a regal manner, the floor had been sweeped and the rugs have been vacuumed everything was dusted off aswell.

Diluc puts the fan on and venti sits on his Bed "do your maids do all of this?" Ventis amazed at how cleanly it is. "No, no one is aloud to really come in here, of course except for you~" Diluc turns the lamp on as the sun starts setting. "So about your payment venti..~" Diluc walks over leaning over venti one hand on the bed. "My body~" ventis face is over taken with lust. Diluc gets up turning around walking over go the door. "Venti your a handful~" he locks the bedroom door with a sigh. "You love me~" Diluc takes his jacket off and then his shirt placing it on the hook right beside the door. "Come here slut." Diluc gets stern and serious. "Yes Diluc~" venti says getting up slightly wobbling over. "That's master diluc to you~" diluc takes both of ventis wrists and pins him down to his desk. Diluc takes off the shirt venti was wearing that was oversized for him. Only he knew that the shirt was his.

"Venti.." diluc whispered into his ear sending shivers down his spine. "Y-yes master diluc..?-" ventis body slightly tenses up. "We've been over this so many times now.." diluc says tracing his fingers down ventis back. "No drinking more than three bottles.." diluc reminded the drunk boy sliding his shorts off to see that he wasn't wearing boxers at all. Diluc smacks ventis ass letting it jiggle "mhh~" venti bit on his lip causing his moan to be muffled. Venti was so pale Dilucs hand left a red mark. He smirks at the mark left on ventis ass.

Diluc takes his pants and boxers off. "Your so hot venti~" Diluc groans giving his hard cock a few pumps before spreading ventis legs. "B-be gentle~" venti pleads his braids glowing. "Your body seems like it doesn't want me to be gentle~" diluc adjusts himself aligning his cock to ventis hole pushing the tip in then grabbing onto ventis hips and slamming in. "Fuck!~ ngh!~" venti covers his mouth. "You really just want to be fucked don't you slut?~" diluc thrusts in and out of venti repeatedly keeping a steady pace. "Y-yeah~ ngh~" venti balls his fists up. "You planned to get drunk just to pay off with your body hm?~" diluc moves one hand from ventis waist and pulls on his hair. "Ngh!~ M-Master!~" venti moans out his body shakes with every thrust diluc makes.

"Your pathetic body is just begging to cum~" Diluc speeds up his pace. "I'm going to cum in you~" Diluc let's go of ventis hair bringing both hands back down to ventis waist. "C-cumming~" venti moans out. Venti cums onto his stomach his legs shaking as Diluc cums into venti. "Your such a good boy." Diluc praises venti as he pull out watching his cum spill out of venti. Ventis braids glowed and his body went limp from the pleasure. Diluc picks the drunk boy up and lays him on his bed. "I love you.." venti mutters out. Diluc smiles going to the bathroom and running a shower. "Would you like to join me?" Diluc peaks his head out. "Yeah but I can't walk.." venti turns on his side to face the red haired male. Diluc chuckles walking over to venti scooping him up and taking him into the shower.

Extra
When Diluc and venti finished showering and changing they went back downstairs. Rosaria was smoking and kaeya was scrolling through his phone. Without looking up from the phone kaeya spoke "so you two settled your payment?" His eyebrow raises. "Yes we did." Diluc clears his throat. "Rosaria you can't smoke inside we talked about this." Diluc says clearing the table from wine glass. "No one was here to help me indulge in my drinking habit so I indulged in a different habit and that is smoking." Rosaria puts the vape on charge. "Sorry if we took long.. I was just sorting out our payment.." Ventis red face and glowing braids still visible. He was holding on to dilucs arm. "Yeah then let go of diluc and walk over here" kaeya laughs. "Don't order him around." diluc holds onto venti. "Why cause he's yours?" Kaeya teases. Venti shakily walks over to kaeya and slaps him with his bow. Roasaria was recording the whole time. "Oh this is pure gold." Rosaria snickers.

Extra 2:
"Donna said diluc should be here!" Paimon says as aether opened the doors to the main building where diluc stayed. Kaeya was filming rosaria doing her vape tricks. "Where's Diluc?" Aether askes. "Yeah! Paimon wants her grape juice!" Kaeya pauses the video and signals for them to listen. Aether and paimon here ventis moans that came from upstairs. "I see we shall come back later.." Aether and paimon leave.

Note:
This took to damn long to wrote but I am proud of what I've done.

Valentines special out soon!