Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT

"Ahh, fuck t-that feels so good". Cole let out a low moan as Jayson thrusted into him again

"Fuck just like that". Cole groaned.

"You're doing so well for me right now". Jayson whispered in Cole's ear, biting on it softly before trailing wet kisses down the blonde's neck.

"We really shouldn't be doing this h-here─ ah!". Cole said between breaths, biting down on his lip to silence his moans.

Jayson and Cole were in the storage closet, exploring. It was a free period for the both of them and the boys figured why not use the time wisely, mostly Cole.

It's not like he couldn't wait for an hour or two before going over to Jayson's house, but the little gestures Jayson made towards Cole like causally brushing knees together while they were in the cafeteria, or trailing little touches here and there while they were in the library, at the far back of course.

Cole couldn't take it anymore, it felt like his body was on fire. So as soon as the bell went Cole dragged Jayson down to the storage closet and their hungry lips and roaming hands found a way on each other.

"Hmm, I'm not the one who initiated the idea now was I?". Jayson grinned, slowing down his pace to get a reaction from the blonde. He had a nagging habit of teasing the blonde.

"It was meant to be make out only". Cole let out a breath. "Jay, faster".

"Hmm". Jayson hummed, his hand giving Cole's dick gentle, slow pumps which made the blonde groan. "Beg me".

"Please, just fuc—".

Jayson didn't let Cole finish his sentence, he cut him off by slamming harshly into the blonde which caused Cole to let out a loud moan, Jayson's thrusts were faster and Cole loved every bit of it.

Jayson pushed two fingers into  Cole's mouth to prevent the blonde letting out more loud moans. The thrill of possibly getting caught excited Jayson even more as he arched Cole's back to get in a better angle, and also hurry up cause they were running out of free time.

"You know I love how audible you are but you're gonna have to keep it down". Jayson muttered his fingers pushing deeper into the blonde's throat and his dick throbbing in Cole's ass as he felt his orgasm building up.

"You're gonna be quiet right?". Jayson asked Cole who was sucking on his fingers like he was starved. Cole answered Jayson with a nod of his head, his face flushed.

"Good boy". Jayson withdrew his fingers as the words left his mouth.

Jayson bent down and pulled the blonde into a kiss. It was sinful, lustful everything bad and yet felt so good. Cole came instantly and then Jayson, the feeling was euphoric.

After the boys were done with their exploration, they cleaned up after themselves and fixed anything that seemed out of placed before quickly existing the closet.

"We're going to be late". Cole said in a hushed tone as he scurried down the halls passing a few other students.

"We've got five minutes relax". Jayson reassured, running a hand through his hair.

"You worry too much". Jayson muttered as he caught up to the blonde who was too busy fixing his hair to care about Jayson's comment.

"I worry just the right amou-".

Cole paused just as he bumped into someone, Thomas. Luckily Jayson was behind Cole so he steadied the blonde on his feet. Thomas on the other hand stumbled back a bit but was quick to catch himself from falling.

"Cole I think your hair has made you blind". Thomas remarked, making Jayson snort.

"Funny huh?". Cole glared at Jayson.

"Fucking finally I found you". Thomas said as he looked at Jayson who was still behind Cole.

"I am not about to sit through chemistry class with Stacy as my lab partner". Thomas sighed, sending a pointed look at the brunette. "You're my new lab partner".

"Cole you can pair up with Stephanie or whatever". Thomas said with a shrug.

"I don't want to pair up with Stephanie". Cole furrowed his brows

"Stacy". Jayson corrected.

"Whatever, Jayson is my lab partner choose another person". Cole stated.

"Come on dude, Jamie's still not back and he's my original partner plus I don't want to pair up with idiots". Thomas explained.

"Cause you're also an idiot?". Jayson questioned.

"Exactly! So I need your smart ass to be next to me so I don't blow my beautiful face off". Thomas said, patting his cheek and smoothed out his brows.

"Stephanie's smart". Cole pointed out.

"Stacy". Jayson corrected once again.

"Whatever, look Thomas it's not happening". Cole said still not ready to give up Jayson.

"Well guess what, we've got less than a minute for the bell to go, I'm taking Jayson". Thomas paused. "What's that red shit on your neck?".

Cole hand instantly held his neck as he tried to cover the hickey Jayson left.

"Mosquito bite". Cole let out a nervous laugh, his attention turned to Jayson who had a smirk on his face.

"It doesn't look like a Mosquito bite though...". Thomas trailed off.

"Well it is, I'll go pair up with Stephanie". Cole said, walking away from the two. The last thing he wanted was for anyone to find out what was going on between him and Jayson.

"Her name is Stacy". Jayson muttered.

"I don't give a fuck what her name is ok!". Cole snapped before he increased his pace and walked towards his class.

Thomas and Jayson watched the blonde's retreating figure as he walked down the halls. Jayson was a little confused about Cole's outburst, he didn't want to pair up with Thomas a part of him wanted to go after Cole and tell him that but he just thought against it.

"What's up with him?". Thomas asked.

"Beats me".

~~~~~

Double update❤️