Consequences

Gia POV

(A/N Warning: Some domestic violence in this chapter you have been warned.)

How did we get like this so suddenly? Maybe it's because of the pain, or maybe it's the lies you tell me so you think I don't know what you've done with her. You want me to feel guilty for what's been going on Jacob but I don't think I can anymore. It's like we are no longer on the same page anymore. You don't want me anymore. You no longer care about me or Daniel. You care about her. You wanna know what's sad. I've only been talking to Bella of all people. That's how lonely I feel.

She's not that bad honestly. She put things into perspective for a while. She's still a pick me but that's not the problem. "So, what do you think I should do?" I sighed. "Have you tried talking to him?" "I have but it's like one word goes into the ear and out the other. Nothing is reaching him Bella. I don't want to give up but I'll have to. I sense his loyalties have changed. He can't lie and say they haven't I not blind or stupid."

"Jacob is but that's not anything new do something to catch his attention. Try talking to him because communication is key and so is food. I made you human food and I'm partaking in deer? I think." I looked at Bella confused. "How the hell do you not know what you're eating?" "I never really think about it, I got Renesmee this weekend and I'm taking her to a baseball game." I looked at Bella confused. "You hate sports but you'll take her to a baseball game?" "Something to do? Any better ideas?" "The fair is coming up? Jacob and I are taking Daniel. Bring Renesmee." 

Bella nodded. Bella looked at me, "Do you want me to find out who the dumb bitch is? My stalking skills are top not that it's something to be proud of." I laughed. "Bella that's because it's not anything brag about or be proud of. I'll try talking to Jacob again. If all else fails find who the bitch is." "I'm pretty sure she's not anyone the pack knows or is on Quilete Land you would have been able to get that information quickly." 

"Well, how the hell am I supposed to find the bitch?" "Leave that to me, we'll find that bitch, I just need you to buy me sometime." "How much time?" "1 day, a whole 24 hours. Once we find out who it is then we can bring this whole plan into action and end figure out what's going on and in the meantime pretend that everything is fine until we have proof to gut him like a fish." 

I shook my head and left Bella's house. Funny, Jacob was already home and Daniel wasn't. He didn't pick him up? Why am I not surprised. "I love you too baby, I'll leave her soon don't worry. You're the only I want. Jessica, you're the only one." I texted Bella. 

I left and grabbed Daniel from daycare and I got home and Jacob was no longer there and I grabbed his clothes and my clothes

I left and grabbed Daniel from daycare and I got home and Jacob was no longer there and I grabbed his clothes and my clothes. "Going somewhere?" "I'm staying with a friend." "And taking our son with you?" I scoffed. "So, he's now our son? It's interesting coming from you." "What's that supposed to mean?" "You're never home and don't spend time with Daniel and now suddenly it's our son get the hell out of here with that shit. You know what I'm done with this. We're done, you're killing me more and more." Jacob got close to me.  He slapped me, punched me and kicked me, and I fell to the floor. "STOP IT" He kept going until he finally stopped. "You aren't going anywhere? Keep that in mind. Make my dinner, I'll be back soon." 

Did he just beat me up? And pretend he didn't. I made his dinner but I immediately left shortly after with the note. 

'We're done. Have fun with your Jessica. I'm breaking the imprint you fucking piece of shit don't call me ever again or try to see Daniel. I'll fucking kill you.' 

~Gia Sinclair.

I don't know what the fuck he thought this shit was but he better find him somebody to play with; because it's not fucking me. You want to play games Black? Let's fucking play. He lost me, the moment he cheated and he gained an enemy when he put his hands on me. He most have thought I was some weak bitch. I called Bella to come pick me up. "What the fuck happened to you?" "I'll explain just get me out of here." We drove away and I couldn't stop crying. "We argued and he beat on me Bella." "That's not fucking okay. You can't stay with that ass." 

"Daniel-" "Will understand, you are Gia fucking Sinclair that son of bitch has nothing on you. He will right his fucking wrongs but for now, you have to hold your head high and be happy you left a horrible situation and get a restraining order. Actions have consequences good or bad, I'm dealing with mine. That son of a bitch will face his. Do you want to stay in Forks? That's vampire territory." "I don't want to be here at all, I'm thinking Spain." "Well, if that's what you want but Renesmee will visit often. Why Spain though?" 

"Jacob won't look for me there. I lost all my senses with Jacob and loving Jacob and that was my consequence."