Study? Nooo Marriage? Yes (IDOL AU)

19 year old Y/N stared blankly at her textbook. She had to pass this exam. She had to. It was her entry ticket to medical school. The words and equations began blurring, her vision going unfocused and she passed out over the textbook. From downstairs, Taehyun, Soobin, and Yeonjun heard the noise and decided to investigate. They, along with The younger SKZ line and rest of TXT, were the only ones who had not moved out yet. Yes, they were idols, but that didn't mean they couldn't have relationships and other passions. Te three groups had announced a two year hiatus. The hiatus had raised many concerns from fans, but the idols just assured them that they just wanted to focus on their lives at the moment, but they would be back. Jin, already 39, was dating a lovely lady name Lee Mi-Soo. Taehyung had recently moved in with his boyfriend, Joshua (SVT). The rest except Chan weren't in a relationship, but Jungkook was busy wooing Cha Eunwoo (ASTRO). Chan had married a lady named Kang Ju-yeon, and had a three year old daughter, with a son on the way.

"Y/N?" Taehyun asked, beginning the long climb to the sixth floor. Yup, you guessed it, there are no lifts in the mansion, but there are six floors. The oldest group had debated on installing lifts, but decided on doing it after the hiatus ended, in 5 months. The sad souls without romance in their life would move back to the mansion, and their careers would continue. As for those who had love lives, well... work as usual. "Y/N, where are you?"

"Y/N?" Soobin called. He was panting when he reached the top floor, but he raced to Y/N's room. The moment Yeonjun pushed the door open, it confirmed his fears. Y/N was overworking herself and it had happened before. Last year, she ended up in the hospital. This year, everyone hoped she wouldn't. "Wake up Y/N!

"Huh?" Y/N blinked slowly and sat up, grimacing at the dizziness. "What happened?"

"Why are you overworking yourself?" Soobin asked. "You promised you wouldn't do it."

"I'm sorry." Y/N said. "It's just that I have the big exam in two weeks and I need to pass it in order to get into University Bangtan."

"Y/N, our brothers own the school." Yeonjun said exasperatedly. "It's literally called Bangtan Uni. They'd let you in no matter what."

"You don't know that." Y/N said sourly. "For all I know they don't want me in there."

"Of course they want you there!" Three voices chorused, Taehyun adding, "Do you know how hyped Jungkook hyung was when he heard you were going to study medicine?" How giggly he was when he found out you applied for the foundation in scinece at BU?"

"I'm sorry." Y/N mumbled, realizing her family was right. This wasn't healthy. It wasnt good for her, and it would give her a definite way to fail her exams. "I pormise I'll only do three hours of studying a day from now on."

"That's my sister!" Yeonjun said proudly, kissing her cheek. "Well, Jungwon said he'd come by to see you later."

Y/N's face heated up immensely, turning maroon at the mention of her boyfriend.

_______________________

"Wonnie, are yo u okay?" Y/N asked, seeing Jungwon's leg rocking up and down.

"I didn't expect to do it here, or so simply, but will you marry me?" Jungwon asked, turning red. Y/N leapt onto him over the sofa.

"Of course will!" They were at Jungwon's place, lone. The members of his group had gone out, leaving him alone.

 The members of his group had gone out, leaving him alone

_______________________