Razor | Happy With Razor

Lazing around under the comfort of the tree offers as a nice, cooling shade. As the birds soar through the clear sky, flapping their wings in excitement, the blooming flowers are reaching toward the sun, eager for its warmth.

The pages in your notebook flip through quickly by the sudden breeze. You're about to hold the pages down, but a hand on the pages stops you from doing so.

You blink and look up to see your boyfriend Razor eating two puppy-paw hash browns in one hand as his other hand is set firmly down. He rips a chunk of the hash browns with his teeth and chews, his red gaze intently focused on the scrawled, black words.

"Hap... py..." he mumbles, sounding the word out, uncertainty laced in his voice.

You nod and smile to encourage him. "Yeah, that's right, Razor." Your finger moves to point to the word, circling it.

"And..." he trails off, dragging his finger to be close to yours, "...Razor? My name...?" He tilts his head and glances at you curiously. His mouth stops chewing—one side of his cheek puffed out.

Your notebook acts as a little friend, someone you confide in to share all your secrets and feelings with, and someone to share your happiest moments with. Of course, Razor is that special someone who you open up to as well, but when it comes to your experiences with the male and your feelings along with them, you like to write them all down between the lines.

Now that your boyfriend is asking about its content, you might as well reveal what today's entry is about. You lean a bit closer to him and unconsciously smile, pointing at the three words: "happy with Razor".

"This page is just about what we did today. I talked about how we went to dip our feet into the water, climb trees, and now we're having a fun picnic together," you explain.

Razor continues to eat his delectable hash browns, eventually finishing it up. While still keeping his attention on you and the pages, listening to your explanation as best as he can, his hand is randomly reaching around behind him.

He must have gotten what he is looking for, because you watch as his arm comes back around to the front to reveal a juice box that you packed for him. Once the straw is jabbed in, he holds the box in his hands and happily drinks the juice, nodding at you.

Once you're done sharing your joyful thoughts with him, he hums in thought, chewing the straw absentmindedly.

"Today... you're happy? With me?" he asks for clarification, making sure he has been understanding your words this whole time.

Seeing you nod in agreement makes him smile against the straw as he looks at you, his eyes crinkling. But then you put a finger up, indicating a moment of thought; your sudden reaction causes him to panic a bit as his eyes widen, the straw drifting away from his lips.

In a low voice, sounding disheartened by your actions, he mumbles, "Not happy with me?"

You immediately wave your hands around. A pout is present on his face, his brows furrowed, as his red gaze appear to be larger than before. Is he... giving you the puppy dog eyes?

Regardless, whatever it is he's trying to do (whether intentional or not) is working very well. Your heart flutters as you reach over to stroke his cheek gently, your gaze softening. You shake your head with a soft laugh and lean in to press your lips against his forehead before moving down to kiss him quickly on the nose.

"Ah...!" The gray-haired male gasps in surprise, dropping his juice box and grabbing onto your wrist as an immediate response. His lips are left parted slightly, and his face begins to flush.

You both stare at each other in interminable silence: you, amused and nonchalant, as he's much more embarrassed and in sheer shock. His grip on your wrist remains, his lips now pressed together, and his gaze on you is serious.

"(Y/N)," he says under his breath, never looking away from you.

Wordlessly and with a soaring heart, you watch as his focus slowly moves away from your eyes, trailing down to your nose, and then to your lips shortly after. His eyes are lingering there.

Still holding onto your wrist, Razor reaches toward your face with his other hand, touching his thumb to your lips as he mumbles, "This. I want. To here," and then moves over to place the same finger over his own lips. "Please?"

You're certain you see him attempting yet another puppy dog eyes, but this time he's pleading for even more comforting and loving kisses; more particularly, your kisses on his lips.

-♡-

Nuzzles for Razor. Pats for Razor. Hugs for Razor. Kisses for Razor.