Red

"Go away," Baekhyun yelled, cupping his hands when Chanyeol got nearer and nearer to where he and Kyungsoo were padding on to their castle.

Chanyeol gave his maid a scowling look, but ignored the remark. To spite him, Chanyeol kneeled down right next to Baekhyun, not giving a flying shit if Baekhyun appreciated the lack of space between them. When they were going to be married—if Chanyeol couldn't find a way out of the situation—then proximity from each other is something that they had to deal with sooner or later.

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol up and down, then leaned in and said, "Mr. Park, you're too close. I consider this sexual harassment."

Chanyeol scoffed. "This is my property. I can sit where ever I want."

Baekhyun saw that he had a legal point and shrugged. "Alright. Well, then get working."

Chanyeol glanced over. "You're the one to talk. Speaking of work—"

"How about no," Baekhyun replied, cutting the conversation at the bud. He was on a self-announced break. He didn't want to talk about work. Luckily for him, sweet Kyungsoo came to his rescue and asked Chanyeol to help him with carving out windows.

Twenty minutes in, Kyungsoo decided that it was about time to stop. He went inside to make some lunch for him and Sehun since they didn't have any, having spent most of the late morning and early afternoon outside. When the two left, it inevitably left Baekhyun alone with his giant employer.

A few moments after they were alone, Baekhyun turned to Chanyeol. "So, what do you do, Mr. Park?"

"I told you to stop addressing me as 'Mr. Park'," Chanyeol curtly said. "It's weird considering we're about the same age. And for your question, I do technological and business things. Something that's probably not up your alley."

"Like making microchips and selling them."

Chanyeol shook his head. "Bigger things than that. More like robotics."

"Hmm...That sounds really interesting," Baekhyun said, nodding. His smile, though, was slanted, giving Chanyeol the impression that he was lying. There was an awkward silence between them for a minute. Then Baekhyun crossed his arms, taking hold of the bottom of his shirt, and lifting it over his head.

Chanyeol watched his maid take his shirt off—throwing that off onto the ground— and ruffle his hair afterwards, flipping it off to the side, leaving it messy. "What're you doing?"

"I'm trying to seduce you into giving me a raise," Baekhyun sarcastically said, tilting his head. "Actually, I'm going in the water." Baekhyun motioned to his swim shorts. "I didn't buy these for nothing."

Chanyeol's eyes dropped to the shorts. "You shouldn't have bought them at all. The money my grandma gave you was supposed to be used for buying clothes, not swim wear."

"I didn't use Old Raisin's money," Baekhyun mindlessly mumbled as he got up. "I used my own."