𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 ❀

❝ little bunny❞

❝ little bunny❞

──────────﹝✿﹞──────────

"Y/n-chan. Y/n-chan! Someone wants to talk to you on the phone." Y/n's grandmother hollored for her youngest grandchild from the living room.

Y/n looked behind her before standing up, leaving her toys on the ground. "Coming grandma!" she said as she goes inside the house.

She zoomed past the huge furnitures and went towards her grandmother. She stopped infront of her, looking at her with golden brown curious eyes as her grandmother talked with someone on the phone.

The old woman noticed her youngest grandchild and smiled, "Y/n-chan, sweetie, someone wants to talk to you."

The little girl tilts her head, "Who is it grandma?" she curiously asked.

The old woman smiled, "Why don't you find out for yourself?" she said, handing her the phone.

Y/n carefully grasped it on her hand as she leans it towards her right ear. "Hello, who is this?"

"How's my sweet girl been doing? Don't tell me you forgot your favourite nii-chan's voice?" A familiar male voice ranged thru the phone speaker.

A flicker of recognition was seen in her face as she could easily recognize the voice right off the bat.

"Aki nii-chan!?" She exclaimed in surprise as a wide smile had slowly emerged on her face.

He lets out a soft chuckle as he securely placed the phone beside his ear, "Hello little bunny. Did you miss me?" he grinned.

"Mhmm I super duper miss you alot!" She nodded in excitement, forgetting the fact that he couldn't see her. "Why are you caling? Are you going to visit me soon?!" Y/n exclaimed in excitement, being slightly obvious at the volume of her voice but he didn't mind it at all.

Akiteru lets out a booming laugh thru the phone as he clutched on his stomach. He smiles in amusement, "Oh you are so adorable. Don't worry nii-chan will visit you soon. As soon as my sembreak starts then I'll come by the house." he reassured her.