Extra

Anddd... Cut🎬

Lol!

Wow! We're done, TBB finally complete all thanks to you guys.

This book has been a long, stressful and grueling task to complete, I'd started this series a year back as some fun light-hearted quirky romance story and I'm in awe at how much it has evolved, how much the characters have grown...

But most especially...

How much I've learnt from this. This book put me through a lot, writing and rewriting, critiquing my work and feeling sad I wasn't like some pro authors on this app...

Then proceeding to have my flash drive corrupted and half the story lost😅

That was a tough time lol.

But I've learnt to be patient, to take my time and write what I love, to write cause I'm passionate about that.

I've learnt to work on my own schedule and to not doubt myself.

So I just want to thank you guys for sticking with me through this journey. I know it's a common saying to not care about views but the truth is your views kept me going, it left me determined to give you guys a satisfying end to this story...

And sure, the story wasn't perfect, there's quite a few bumps, both while writing and what I wrote, but I'm grateful you guys found it worth reading so thank you so much.

I hope you guys enjoyed the story (I didn't kill Ashton so don't come for me lmao) and I'm really glad you followed me on this journey.

Do I plan on writing more? Who knows, anything can happen in time...

Do I plan on writing more in the foreseeable future? Nope! With the very demanding degree I happen to be paying for, it's quite difficult to find any time to write so most times I find myself tired, then beating myself up for not writing even though I'm so tired from attending hours of lectures, and that's very exhausting both physically and mentally so I don't think so...

But I will be editing and working on previously completed stories, polishing them up a bit but as slowly as possible, I want to take my time with things and not make any promises or deadlines, even if it takes me years to finish so... Basically, yes I'll still be writing (it's my passion) but not anything you'd be able to see anytime soon.

With that being said, I really want to thank everyone for the comments, views and reads on this book. Keep reading, keep munching on Oreos and most importantly...

Stay beautiful,
-Thea ❤️