6.11

"you'll find three words on the official fbi seal, 'loyalty, courage, integrity'

"you'll find three words on the official fbi seal, 'loyalty, courage, integrity'. these are the qualities we expect of all our interns, the qualities we demand of you during your six months with us. loyalty, courage, integrity," said the instructor as stiles set up his things at his desk. "you'll join actual federal agents as we investigate everything from white-collar crime to terrorism..."

"international and domestic?" stiles asked, interrupting.

he made a face. "uh, yes, exactly. we're also part of task forces to catch kidnappers, murderers..."

"serial killers?" stiles wondered, yet again interrupting.

the instructor made a face, looking at him. "yes. even serial killers."

"sorry, i'll raise my hand, you know," stiles decided. "i'm sorry. keep going." he drank some of his water.

he continued, "one recent manhunt had our crisis response team chasing down three bizarrely feral unsubs in the wilderness of north carolina."

stiles looked up, spitting out the water onto the woman in front of him.

she, along with everyone else, gave him a dirty look.

he covered his mouth, staring at the video of the unsub's running.

sillie, derek, isaac, and some little girl that sillie was holding.

"oh my god," stiles muttered in shock.

"is there a problem, uh..." the instructor looked at the sheet of names. he wasn't able to read stiles' though, since it was his real name. "young man?"

stiles wiped his mouth. "no. sorry, uh... just got a little excited. no problem. little question, though, those people up there, what's, uh, what're they wanted for?"

"murder. and kidnapping of that little girl, there."

stiles raised his hand. "is, uh.. sorry. just, what kind of, uh, murder, exactly?"

"mass murder."

stiles nodded, opening his folder. he quickly wrote a reminder.

call sillie. call isaac. tell scott and lydia.

stiles looked back up, the instructor continuing.

ash speaking,.
...this is probably the shortest chapter in this entire fucking story, and it's barely about sillie lmao. i'm sorry abt the drastic change and skip, but it'll make sense in the next chapter(s) with sillie and derek and isaac and the little girl