FIFTY-THREE - HOLY AND NOT

*This chapter includes explicit sexual content meant for a mature audience including a M/M/F threesome, dom/sub dynamics, flogging, bondage, some degradation, anal play, a blink and you'll miss it it mommy kink and pegging.

Arabella was insane and I had never felt more devoted to her

It was that mask. Something about that mask changed her, morphed her into a dominatrix, made her orders send shivers down my spine and straight to my cock.

She was currently using a flogger on Zayn. She instructed him to undress fully and then told me to wrap my hand around the length of him. I was allowed to stroke his cock, once, each time she cracked the flogger against his ass. He had to count out loud and his voice was a mixture of pain and an intense pleasure I'd never heard from anyone.

He was trembling with each hit, his cock so hard that it felt like steel in my hand. When he got to intervals of five, she allowed me to lean over and take just his swollen, dripping head into my mouth. Just once. If I tried to move down further or do anything other than run my tongue along the drops of precum slipping out of him, I was the one who would be flogged.

I was getting lost to the pleasures of tonight and no longer felt the need or want to hold back. I wanted to touch him and I wanted to taste him. I always pushed back the part of me that felt any type of attraction or interest in men for many reasons. I didn't know freedom until Arabella came along and showed me what it was to enjoy my sexual fantasies. To fall and trust that she would catch me. To know that I could say stop at any point in time and it would be immediately respected. To know that I could ask her for anything in this room and she would give it to me.

"Fourteen..." Zayn choked out. My hand, which was covered in my own spit, slid from base to tip in one long stroke. He shuddered at the feeling, his eyes opening to look at me.

Arabella hit him again and he groaned happily, "Fifteen."

I tried to discreetly touch myself as I bent over to take his cock into my mouth, moaning at the taste of him, but there was no getting away with anything while Arabella was watching us so intently. I swirled my tongue around the thick head of his cock just once, forcing myself to sit back on my ankles afterwards, where I was met with the harsh stare of the love of my life.

"Did I tell you that you could touch yourself, puppy? You know that belongs to me." Her voice was strict, heeled boots clicking against the floor as she walked around to my side.

I licked my lips, "Baby, please... I'm achin' so bad..."

She frowned, bending over next to me, tilting her head to the side. She reached her hand up and stroked her fingers along the side of my face, her voice gentle, "Do you wanna be touched?"

I closed my eyes and leaned into her touch, my hand going down to wrap my fingers back around my swollen cock once more, "Please... please touch me..."