7.0

"so that's what happened, while we were gone

"so that's what happened, while we were gone." sillie sniffled, wiping her face that was wet with tears. 

"oh, god," noah whispered, covering his mouth in shock. "kid, i'm so sorry." he gave her a hug, her crying in his arms over the death of her baby.

stiles and scott shared a look, them feeling awful for sillie and derek.

lydia frowned, moving to isaac and giving him a hug as well. scott and malia gave derek a hug while stiles joined sillie and noah's.

"this is her," sillie whispered, pulling away and showing them the necklace. "we have matching ones with erica in it."

derek exhaled heavily, gulping while he felt the necklace he had. he closed his eyes, turning away from the others to take a second.

isaac held lydia tighter for a second before letting go, lydia wiping his face and kissing his temple. they were one hundred percent platonic soulmates, especially after allison's death.

"why don't we go out to eat?" noah offered, looking at the hale-stilinski family. "all of us. you guys deserve at least that."

"we can't ask that of you." derek shook his head.

"we can all pitch in money," scott suggested, all of them agreeing.

"it's ok," sillie tried.

"i insist, kiddo," noah tried. 

sillie sighed, sharing a look with derek and isaac. "alright. let's do it." she wiped her face again, taking a breath.

≡≡≡

"holy shit," sillie whispered. she stared at the stick on the counter, covering her face with her hands after a second. and yes, she washed her hands first.

she stood there for a moment before pulling her hands away, looking at the stick again. "oh, fuck." she inhaled slowly. "derek!" she opened the door as she heard his footsteps rushing upstairs.

"sils? you ok?" he worried, peering his head in.

"c'mere," she whispered.

he furrowed his eyebrows, going to her. "wh-" he saw the pregnancy test, his eyes widening. "holy shit."

"that's what i said," sillie chuckled panickly, cracking her knuckles.

derek exhaled, grabbing her hand and grinning at her. "we're having a baby, sils."

she nodded, inhaling sharply and deeply.

his face dropped, leaning forward slightly. "what's up?"

"nothing." she shook her head.

"babe," he tried.

"what if we lose this one too?" sillie whispered.