44. New babies

5255 Words

Glenn's POV

Confusion. More like Con-fusion to me. That's what I saw on everyone's face as I walked up to the crowed in room 100.

============================================

My alarm went off at 05:00 and I got up. I went for a shower as my mate started to stir. After taking a nice hot shower I found myself looking at myself in the mirror. For the next week, this is not what I was going to look like. I was trying to minimize my own face. I couldn't believe that I was going through with this. I was basically being blackmailed in to becoming a baby for a week. Never in my life have I let someone blackmail me before. But somehow, this woman was doing it. And I was going to have to pretend that it was my idea to be a baby for a week.

"Hunny, we're going to be late if we don't get going soon." I hear through the door as I'm standing there at the mirror. I look at myself one last time before exiting the bathroom. When I get to our bedroom I see she already put my clothes out for me. But next to them were a couple different sets of clothes that were meant for a baby. I looked at my mate with a realized eyebrow. "I thought you might want to choose what you wear today. You know, after you change. I want this to be as easy on you as I cam make it. I know how hard this choice must have been to make."

And that's when I found out that my mate was in on this blackmail. I looked at her and wanted to scream at her. "You knew?" She looked down at the bed. At the outfits on the bed. She nodded and I could see that she was scared. Scared of me. Scared of what I might say or do. She started petting one of the outfits as she sat down on the bed.

"Everyone here is scared of you. They know that you had other intentions. That you wanted my son. That you wanted him to fight for you." That's when she looked up at me. I could see the tears in her eyes. "But he's not a fighter. He's a peaceful boy. He will fight for his family to protect them. But we are not his family. We are strangers to him. I am a stranger to my own son. So when he talked to Sara about this, I suggested that... That it might be a good idea for us to take part. It would help others not to be so scared of you. It would help the others to know you better. But until last night, I didn't know that she was going to force you to do this. I didn't know that she was going to make you choice to do this or leave."

I went down to one knee and looked her in the eyes. "You want to stay with your son?" She nodded to me. "And you want me to stay?" She nodded again. "Then the choice is made." I smiled at her. "I love you. And I will do what ever I need to do to make you happy." I put my hands on her shoulders squeezing them a little. "I will stay her with you no matter what I have to do. Even if that means I have to be a baby the whole time I'm here. And as for your son. Well, he's my son too. And I know he's not a fighter. I accept that. But there's more to him then anyone knows. He knows too much to be as young as he is. And I want to know how he knows so much. What he has done since we got here, nobody should be able to do. I can't even do what he has done. Nobody I know of could do half of what he has done. People shouldn't be scared of me. They should be scared of him. But for some reason, they love him. They feel safe around him. Even I feel a pull towards him. And I don't know why. So this week, you will need to protect yourself."

That gat a reaction from her. She glared at me. "He will not hurt me. He will not hurt you ether. We are safe here. And you will find that out this week. But if you want, I will keep a close eye on him and you. Just don't do anything stupid." Then she smiled at me. And not a nice smile ether. "Or I might have to spank you. I am going to be your mommy for the next week after all." I smirked at her and we did hig each other.

I got up and finished drying myself off before getting dressed. The outfit she was petting was the one I told her to pack for later. I didn't even notice what it looked like. By the end of the day I was going to regret not looking at it first.