- 19 -

- Autumn -

I don't know how many weeks or days passed, but I do know I'm alone once again. I should just join the lonely club if they even have one. I know I have Ashton, but I still end up alone no matter what. It just happens it's usually my fault though I just rather to be alone sometimes. I'd listen to Lorde, and Bring Me The Horizon, sometimes Nirvana, and of course The 1975. I can't forget One Direction, I listen to them too, trust me my music genre jumps around I basically like anything if it sounds good to me. Pandora usually is on every time of the day in my room, and you know not when I'm in school. I'm usually drawing or stalking accounts that's just the teenage life I live. Sometimes I go to parties and they don't usually end up great, noting the last party I went to, but the aftermath was good I mean I got sweet Ashton. That night when I went to Michael's place I have not remembered a thing that night and I feel that's a problem. Hopefully I didn't do some stupid shit. I heard my doorbell rang and I guess my mom got the door.

"AUTUMN!!!" My mom yelled and that meant someone was here for me and I, Autumn Ballard, was not alone, unless those are the cops then I'm running.

"Who's here?" I asked.

"See for yourself" She sighed.

"Ashton, and you brought everyone"

"Can I ask why are four boys coming to see you"

"Mom, they're my friends "

"Okay..."

"We're going upstairs"

"Okay, no funny business "

"Trust me, there won't be" I smiled.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked once I was upstairs and my door was closed.

"Would like to be our Sex slave for the whole band" Calum announced.

"What?!? You do know I'm with Ashton, and Ashton are you serious"

"That's not what we came here for" Ashton sighed.

"It was worth a try" Michael laughed.

"You guys are weird" I laid on my bed. "You want me to be like those girls in the Fanfiction? I wouldn't mind"

"So, is that a yes"

"No, I was just kidding, the only guy that I'll be fucking is Ashton"

"Why does Ashton get everything " Luke whined.

"Because you all never liked me, except Ashton"

"That's a lie" Luke said.

"Hm, okay so I have four guys who want to have sex with me and one of them is my boyfriend, so what do I do?"

"You fuck all of them"

"Hm, maybe, Ashton I should said say no right?"

"Yeah, but it's up to you"

"No! What the fuck is wrong with you guys"

"Your hot" Luke coughed.

"Ashton your friends are crazy"

"You are attractive, but guys stop" Ashton said.

The guys started to talk about some random shit, but I couldn't help to hear the yelling of my mother downstairs.

"What's going on?" Ashton asked me.

"You guys stay here" I said getting up and walking out my room. "Mom are you okay"

"Autumn, I have this just go in your room I don't want you getting hurt" My said her voice shaking.

There was my father Drunk as fuck and I know my dad gets very violent when he's under the influence. This is dangerous because he hates us.

"Autumn" His voice slurred.

"Get away" I came down protecting my mom who was on the floor crying.

"Autumn- ow, just go" my said holding her side.

"No, you go away you're hurt"

I turned around, and got slapped by my father. I was done he doesn't have the right to hit us or anyone.

"Don't you dare" I tried to strangle him, I just want him dead, but me being as small as I am to him he threw me across the floor, and I fell I'm pretty sure I broke something.

"Autumn!" Ashton said coming from downstairs.

"I told you to stay upstairs" I said pushing him back.

"Leave!!" I screamed at my father as he trashed everything.

"I got this" Ashton said pushing my father out the house, into his car.

"Wait, but it's dangerous! For him to drive" I screamed, causing my headache to get even bigger.

"Do you know where he lives?" He asked.

"Um, No, just let him go he got here safely"

"Okay" Ashton said as he walked and my dad drove speedily out of our driveway.

"So, that's my dad" I said my headache getting worser and worser. "I feel light-headed"