- 22 -

Soon it became the day we were released from the hospital. We were back to normal except I was still pregnant and there was no way of changing that. With pregnancy it came with morning sickness, and puking wasn't always the best thing. I haven't talked to the guys in a week or month I haven't been able to keep track of the time. I was still quite mad that they didn't have the sense to tell me what happened. They took advantage of me when I was drunk and then they had the nerve to asked me to be their sex slave. Then, I shouldn't be mad because I know how I act when I'm drunk and being alone with four attractive guys something is gonna happen. I haven't ate really much in the hospital, and I'm starving but once I get food I change my mind. My mom invited her boyfriend over as my Aunt left, and I sat in my room Alone once again as usual.

"Hey.." Ashton came walking into my room.

"What are you doing here?" I said coldly.

"Well, I wanted to see you" He sat next to me.

"Yes" I sighed.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine, except I have a kid now" I sighed. "I never knew it was gonna end up like this"

"I know, but I hope you know were all here for you"

"You kind of have to, I mean it can be yours"

"I hope it is"

"Why?"

"Because, you're my girlfriend and I'd like to start a family with you, Autumn "

"But we're so young"

"It does not matter, You're all I want, Forever"

"Forever? "

"Forever, Autumn, I love you"

"I love you Ashton"

"Michaels right you do kind of look like a Vampire, like you're so pale"

"Can you shut the fuck up, please?"

"I'm sorry, it's just true"

"Ugh, I'm like dead"

"You we're at one point"

"Did you cry?"

"Of course, I did, I said I can't live without you and then you woke up saying, Ashton!! "

"Really?"

"Yeah, that was some stuff"